Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Clown World General

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:31 pm

Sometimes thats all one needs on a lazy Sunday evening.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:56 pm
What are we looking at? Other than somebody shitting on that pseudo-intellectual goon faggot and his faggot friends?
So normal twatter

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:56 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:31 pm
Sometimes thats all one needs on a lazy Sunday evening.
Yeah but it's Easter. I want some Easter Eggs

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:27 pm
Yeah he's a Jew and an Arab. Old Etonian. Oxford grad. Anyone who thought he was even remotely like Trump is nothing short of a fucking retard. Al Johnson is establishment to the core.
Its the physical similarities. The face and the crazy hair, mostly.

Since most American tards don't really care about any politics that don't effect them, they see a picture of somebody who looks like a funhouse mirror version of Cheeto and think "that's their Trump".

Really, he looks more like Gary Busey if Gary spent a few days floating face down in a river before somebody smacked him awake, told him to put on a suit, and go make a speech about Brexit or whatever.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:10 am

No, it's him being the supposed right wing guy the establishment didn't want in power.
Never mind that he's not right wing. Neither was Trump to even remotely the extend the media pretended him to be.

Trump drove clicks and views. He sold. How do you make non-brits give a fuck about Brexit? Claim Boris is basically Trump. Clicks, views, cash money, nigga!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:19 am

They've been talking about Johnson being tory party leader since way back. I've never liked him. When he won re-election for London Mayor in 2012 his opponent said 'He's on track to become the next tory party leader' and I thought 'Really? Don't they have anyone better?'

Now it's true that they talked about Trump being President, and when I was a kid I thought he was an American President, but those were mostly jokes. Nobody thought he could really be President until they were like 'oh shit it really happened'. Whereas with Johnson it was a foregone conclusion

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:11 am

The point about Trump not being very conservative is always worth repeating. He was fairly liberal as far as conservative presidents go. Had no particular beef with gays, transsexuals or other races (except illegal immigrants, and the reason for that is in the ILLEGAL part.) Mainly just opposed wokeism and shitposted on twatter. Hell, he rubbed shoulders with Hollywood, the most degenerate place on earth, on a regular basis. He had a young trophy wife and he was friends with every kind of liberal, I'm sure. He was hardly some evangelical conservative christfag trying to save the country from sin.

But he wasn't a warhawk, so he had to be axed. Can't go even a millisecond in America without a corrupt old fuck greenlighting new wars.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:08 pm

The post-Dubya media world had to find reasons to turn him into the worst human being on the planet. Romney, McCain, any GOP no matter how cucked is vilified.

Nowadays, if you veer even slightly off the dogma, you are finished.
Even Obama is no longer a sacred cow. A bunch of Illinois Latinx jumping beans don't want a middle school named after either Barack or his golem wife, because "he today is still the highest ranking president with deportations in our nation."
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:05 pm

That's the difference between Trump and all those RINO cucks like Romney, McTraitor, etc. Trump fights back, he won't allow himself to be vilified.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:57 am

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.