Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Clown World General

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:47 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:00 am
Especially Colbert has fucked his shit. Dude used to be respected five years ago.
It's not like anyone is in the dark as to why they're failing, either. Even normies say that late-night has gotten too political. Now take away the allure of Trump's presidency and their numbers will go down even faster.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:18 pm

It's not too political. It's too partisan.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:04 pm

Well, that's that then. Dems are making the armed forces pledge to fight Cheeto and his supporters.
All Navy personnel -- uniformed and civilian -- will have to repeat the oath of enlistment or office and discuss what actions betray that promise during the virtual or in-person learning sessions that must be held by April 6. The stand-downs will focus on the "damaging effects of extremism" and how to eliminate it, Chief of Naval Personnel Vice Adm. John Nowell wrote in a service-wide message.
"As public servants, we took an oath to the Constitution and we will not tolerate those who participate in actions that go against the fundamental principles of the oath we share, particularly actions associated with extremist or dissident ideologies," Nowell wrote.
Here's a thread about it:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/The ... 5-2429081/

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:06 am
He'll have his show as long as he wants it even if the ratings get worse than Batwoman's. It's not about money anymore.
Yep, Soros pumped $100 million into Vice even though they are losing money and won't reverse course. It's a power move to control people, those sites are all over Google search when you look up something so what they say controls normie opinion. Murdoch does the same thing here with small community newspapers, it's about controlling influence.

This is why lolbertarians are culturally illiterate, they only think I'm dollars and cents and ignore human behaviour. The fucking Simpsons nailed this when Mr Burns sold his pretty power plant but wanted it back when no one feared him.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:03 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:17 pm

Cuomo Is Accused of Sexual Harassment by a 2nd Former Aide

A second slut has come out claiming Andy Cuomo "sexually harassed" her. Put a fork in him he's done.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:20 pm

They have to sacrifice someone, and unlike that Pennsylvania health troon who also murdered old folk he doesn't have a Current Year quirk to balance out his WHITENESS.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:20 pm
They have to sacrifice someone, and unlike that Pennsylvania health troon who also murdered old folk he doesn't have a Current Year quirk to balance out his WHITENESS.
When did wops become white?
SpoilerShow

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:50 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:26 pm
When did wops become white?
Since at least the 90s, when Spike Lee made Do the Right Thing.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:30 pm

Das rite!
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]