Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:56 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:43 pm
Think of all the animu merchandise you could buy with that much money.
You could buy like ten blu-rays from Japan.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:36 pm

Wow, that'd be like 20 episodes of my favorite show :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:12 pm

>the shit we are in now is exactly the world I wanted
>this won't bite me in the ass when unemployment skyrockets

What a stupid cunt. Even shutting shit down like this for a few months is going to destroy the economy and she thinks this is the way thing should be forever? I knew she was dumb but god damn.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:10 am

It doesn't not seem like American politicians and media are respecting the gravity of the situation and the amount of fire they are playing with.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:53 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:12 pm
>the shit we are in now is exactly the world I wanted
>this won't bite me in the ass when unemployment skyrockets

What a stupid cunt. Even shutting shit down like this for a few months is going to destroy the economy and she thinks this is the way thing should be forever? I knew she was dumb but god damn.
She'll find out how much of a right housing is and should be once the starving impoverished working class kill her and take her house.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:59 am

She'll find out right quick if things escalate, that there is no fucking such thing as human rights to begin with. Heinlein said it best in Starship Troopers:
Anyone who clings to the historically untrue and thoroughly immoral doctrine that violence never settles anything I would advise to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and the Duke of Wellington and let them debate it. The ghost of Hitler could referee and the jury might well be the Dodo, the Great Auk, and the Passenger Pigeon. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms.
Ah yes, [life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness]... Life? What 'right' to life has a man who is drowning in the Pacific? The ocean will not hearken to his cries. What 'right' to life has a man who must die to save his children? If he chooses to save his own life, does he do so as a matter of 'right'? If two men are starving and cannibalism is the only alternative to death, which man's right is 'unalienable'? And is it 'right'? As to liberty, the heroes who signed the great document pledged themselves to buy liberty with their lives. Liberty is never unalienable; it must be redeemed regularly with the blood of patriots or it always vanishes. Of all the so-called natural human rights that have ever been invented, liberty is least likely to be cheap and is never free of cost. The third 'right'?—the 'pursuit of happiness'? It is indeed unalienable but it is not a right; it is simply a universal condition which tyrants cannot take away nor patriots restore. Cast me into a dungeon, burn me at the stake, crown me king of kings, I can 'pursue happiness' as long as my brain lives—but neither gods nor saints, wise men nor subtle drugs, can ensure that I will catch it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:15 am

When people on Twitter this week talked about Joe Biden being missing, I, for a brief moment, genuinely thought that he'd gone missing.

"He just went to the bathroom babbling to himself and then disappeared!"

But, no, he's just staying out of the spotlight, cucked in the news by Chinese Flu and being in no position to add anything.

After he loses in November, I'm really looking forward to the behind-the-scenes accounts of his campaign.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:03 am

Heinlein was definitely a prophet. You can plot our military for going downhill since this no longer became required reading material for officers. [Because wahmen found it scary sexist or something.]

When it comes to AOC it makes me laugh, but then I see 100,000+ likes. Doesnt matter if it was actually read by people or not.
Way too many people out there are still agreeing with this insane shit coming out of the mouths of nutjobs.

Still going to get worse before it gets better.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:15 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:03 am
Still going to get worse before it gets better.
>implying it gets better

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:02 am

Come to think of, Presidential candidate is a probably very high-risk for China Flu.

How many hands has Joe Biden shaken in the past three months? Thousands, probably. And we already know that he loves to touch women and children.

Biden's in quarantine. I'm starting the rumor right here.