Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:53 am

Holy shit, CNN is whining about Trump whining, they have so many hacks, most of them are so called experts, their journalists act like the biggest crybabies, This is probably the best comedy in 2020

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:03 am

Yeah it's clearly not a stutter because if you watch old videos with him he's somewhat coherent.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:29 am

It's a weird thing to handwave it as a sutter when the guy has been on the world of polidicks for decades. People would've noticed a while ago.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:33 am

It is true that he occasionally stutters but that's not what this is. I'd like these establishment media types to try and explain to me how confusing Xi Jingping with Deng Xiaoping, Theresa May with Margaret Thatcher, Angela Merkel with Margaret Thatcher and finally, the coup de grace, Donald Trump with George HW Bush, is in any way a stutter

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:17 pm

Tbh, can you really blame the man for confusing one heartless career bitch for the other?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:20 pm

University of Wisconsin-Madison students voted to remove a Lincoln statue because he was a "white supremacist". I don't care where Lucky Lasmren comes from, Wisconsin is not based, and Green Bay's QB is a closet homosexual who hates America.

Also, Cheeto is going to lose. I feel it. This is the end. Prepare your bunkers, gather your potatoes. The Gods of Death, Pestilence, and Rape are about to cackle into the night as the sun sets on the West.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:30 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:17 pm
Tbh, can you really blame the man for confusing one heartless career bitch for the other?
When one's German and one's English, yes I can

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:20 pm
Also, Cheeto is going to lose. I feel it.
I'm getting the feeling that you like to take cock up your arse. But there we go.

Biden's hitting Minnesota. Minnesota is the most reliably blue state in the Union. Hasn't gone to a Republican since Nixon. Not even Reagan could flip it. But Biden's getting out of the basement to campaign there (and getting heckled for his trouble). These are not the actions of someone who is winning.

I think that, as it stands now, Trump has enough for a comfortable EV win

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:36 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:20 pm
Also, Cheeto is going to lose. I feel it.
But Biden's getting out of the basement to campaign there (and getting heckled for his trouble). These are not the actions of someone who is winning.
Cheeto is campaigning everywhere, but when Biden does it it's the sign of a loser? I know you're in love with an orange septuagenarian, but even this is a stretch for you.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:42 pm
Cheeto is campaigning everywhere, but when Biden does it it's the sign of a loser?
Trump is not campaigning anywhere that is reliably Republican. He's not campaigning in Texas, for example. Furthermore, Biden's whole gestalt is that he doesn't need to campaign, because Trump is such a failure that everyone will naturally just see it on election day. So yeah, it's a sign of trouble when Trump has actually managed to drag him out of the basement.

In addition, HillDawg's emergency rally in Wisconsin (or was it Michigan? either way) was the signal that she was about the lose the state.
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:42 pm
I know you're in love with an orange septuagenarian, but even this is a stretch for you.
I'm sorry that you're dumb to understand how political campaigns work.

Don't look at the polls, because media polls are bullshit. Especially now with the death of landline phones and increased partisanship of the pollsters. If you really want to know how a candidate is doing, look at where they're campaigning, look at where they're spending their money, look at where they have ground game.

Biden campaigning in Minnesota is a sign of trouble.