Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Clown World General

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:54 pm

Turkey got appeased with concessions.
That is until they want more concessions.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:18 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:39 pm
Which should be pretty clear if you remember that "NATO expansionism" was an ad hoc explanation that originated in the West
...Putin literally mentioned NATO and NATO expansionism forty fucking times in his 'Why we're invading' speech. Not only that but it began with that

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:20 pm

Both sides are using this clusterfuck to prove that the other side is evil.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:54 am

McGinnis wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:06 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:58 pm
Why is Harris even considered atheist? I never understood that. He's a buddhistic blowhard.
He's apparently considered one of the four horsemen of New Atheism along with Hitchens, Dawkins and some other jag off who's likewise far less well known than Hitchens or Dawkins. I guess it's just the association with the other three
I really don't get why the black science man himself Neil deGrasse Tyson isn't included in that, he was popular at that time and was way more well known than Sam Harris back then and especially more so than that other dude who I've never heard of. Sam Harris got way more famous after Hitches died, it was more of a Big 3 of Atheism with Dawkins being the biggest, Hitchens a close second and Black Science Man at 3rd.
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:25 am
You have to understand, it was all a product of its time. Back during the Bush Jr. administration, shitlib atheists *seemed* more intelligent than the warmongering retards sending young Americans to die in Mos Eisley Spaceport. It was only after Obama took the office of President and continued all of Dubya's policies that we came to realize how retarded and shitty these useless new atheists were.
When it comes to atheists in general this is true, it's a big reason why so many Millenials are cunty shitlibs since the first conservatives they had ever seen were Bush/O'Reilly like retards. When they are that god damn dumb even a shitlib misquoting a study looks like a super genius and seems like the correct position to have, and because of that they decided to never pay attention to anyone right leaning ever again. Understandable since they were that fucking insufferable in the 2000s.

But Sam Harris specifically? It's just like Jordan Peterson, his cadence makes him sound way smarter than he really is and fools dumb people into thinking he is enlightening. When you look at what he is actually saying it's pretty basic bitch, IQ 110 crap that's only just above your average normie's opinion.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:51 am

Ukrainian: Fighting for a shittier Ukraine... Maybe Russia won't be so bad.
McGinnis wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:50 pm
Sweden and Finland are militarily pathetic compared to Ukraine, and their desire to join has pissed off Turkey, who is worth ten of them
Expect another wave of migrants in protest. Turkey doesn't know how much Sweden's asshole is twitching in anticipation for more cultural enrichment.
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:54 am
I really don't get why the black science man himself Neil deGrasse Tyson isn't included in that, he was popular at that time and was way more well known than Sam Harris back then and especially more so than that other dude who I've never heard of. Sam Harris got way more famous after Hitches died, it was more of a Big 3 of Atheism with Dawkins being the biggest, Hitchens a close second and Black Science Man at 3rd.
Up until relatively recent (in speaking) Neil never delved completely into the fedora community, he missed the A+ movement entirely.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:32 am

Small victory from the Andes: Chileans give their new woke Constitution an helicopter ride..
While nearly 80% of Chileans voted to draft a new constitution in 2020, nearly 62% of voters rejected the new text with 99.74 percent of ballot boxes counted
Top kek. Based Bobito and friends did their job well. No pasarán!

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:50 am

Finally a little win, mostly because this time vote was obligatory (if you had an excuse you had to go to a police station) and normally when that happen extreme left gets BTFO, and that happened this time.

Still political parties will still try to change the constitution to be more close to Agenda 2030(the one voted was more chavist with territorial disolutions and neo marxist)and "right wing" parties are still scared and buyed to oppose to everything, even so I will enjoy this win.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:39 pm

How do these Democrats not understand how bad they sound when they talk like this? Officials in many nothern blue cities have explicity declared themselves to be sancturaries for immigrants... but when Texas and Arizona send them buses of immigrants, they cry foul.

I'm not surprised by the hipocrisy, but I am a little surprised that they're so blunt about it.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:04 pm

I suppose sending them to New York and DC to shit up the place is the next best thing to just deporting them

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:35 am

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.