Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kama

Re: Clown World General

Post by Kama » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:58 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:00 pm
The Jan 6 memers would be lynched if the movieblobs of america had their way.
I’m surprised they haven’t gotten their way. Social media libs have been wanting them in front of a firing squad ever since January 7

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:28 am

You don’t have to read this if you don’t want too. It’s a bit long-winded but I really needed this. To get all this off my chest because maybe I’ll finally be able to get over all The pent-up political anger I’ve been feeling for a long time.
SpoilerShow
I just can’t stand this world anymore. You can’t even look at America anymore without seeing it for what it really is. People programmed To hate whites, worship blacks like pure angelic Gods, and meanwhile {{{they}}} not only continue to get away with it, but laugh at our destruction.

I recently had a falling out with some people. People who actually believe razorfist is a legit political commentator to be taken seriously, and parrots every single opinion he has without question. To the point of hat if you say anything bad about razor they got super defensive. They also buy into Trump being the supreme God emperor savior of the Earth and don’t you dare say otherwise.

I mean these are the types of people who could be driven off all their land into the ocean to drown, and they would still say “we’re not losing. It’s the libs who are losing and failing. If we just get Trump back in he’ll save the world and enact order 66 on all the libs and wokeness exterminating them once and for all.”

When we all know he’d do exactly what he did the first time. Become Israel’s bitch, ignore white people, and do his utter most to prove he worships blacks waaaaaay more than “the woke left.”

So a few pages back I think I vented about how I feel as labeled black pill whining for legit concerns that I wanted to discuss in hopes I could get it out of my system and feel better. Instead they almost made me believe I was the bad guy. And why? Because they could just never understand . Never understand that it feels like there’s no place in the world for someone like me.

Because when you’re someone like me who didn’t choose to be born with fucked up eyes but got them anyway born into a boomer world that constantly tells you that you can be anything you want and do anything as long as you work hard enough and tighten those fucking bootstraps… you actually believe it. Then you actually get out of college into the real world and only to realize it was all a big fucking lie. The prejudice is instant. No matter how qualified I was I couldn’t go into one job interview without being shunned and turned away the second they heard about my disability. Even when I proved that it didn’t affect how good of a job I could do. On top of that it was the beginning of the “white privilege” movement. Telling me that I had been handed everything easily and I are that being white meant that everyone had it harder than I did. Boy howdy to this day I’m still resentful of that. Especially when I have to hear this shit coming from blacks whose only excuse of not having anything was that the only thing they ever put effort into was committing crimes and getting arrested. And it’s not like I’m just talking out of my ass I actually lived around them for the good majority of my adult life until recently. It honestly feels like they don’t have to apply themselves all that hard to have a better life. They just have to Put in as much effort into having a better life as they do shooting someone over a bad drug deal. For me no matter how hard I try it feels like the only way I could ever have a better life is if I had a completely new body with eyes that actually work.

On top of that having Democrats always hound me. Saying that I should indisputably be on their side despite never doing anything for me and never wanting to do anything for me besides keep me in the shackles of government programs that I wanted to break out of. I mean that was the whole point of going to school in the first place wasn’t it?

So yeah I do worry about the future. It’s too late for me at this point but what about others born into the same situation? They’re going to be hated for their disability and their race and at the end of the day nobody fucking cares. Everybody just wants to bitch and complain about how fucked up liberals are making the world without doing anything to actually solve the problem. I can’t stand Fox news people anymore especially Tucker Carlson for that exact reason. “Why are the libs able to destroy our country and our lives?” I don’t know Tucker why aren’t you doing anything about it or calling them out? Like you will vaguely allude to them but you won’t straight up call them out and you never provide any solutions about how to stop liberals from destroying our lives.

So at the end of all this. Is it bad that I lost friends because they think razorfist can say and do no wrong? No because they are bat shit insane so I’m probably better off without them.
Last edited by Kama on Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:32 am

Kama wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:28 am
To get all this off my chest because maybe I’ll finally be able to get over all The pent-up political anger I’ve been feeling for a long time.
The anger never goes away when you're surrounded the the willfully ignorant with a morality complex.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:37 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:32 am
Kama wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:28 am
To get all this off my chest because maybe I’ll finally be able to get over all The pent-up political anger I’ve been feeling for a long time.
The anger never goes away when you're surrounded the the willfully ignorant with a morality complex.
Sometimes I honestly wish it did. I feel like my life would be better if I just didn’t care anymore. Let them have the future they made with their own inaction

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:12 pm

Kama wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:37 am
Sometimes I honestly wish it did. I feel like my life would be better if I just didn’t care anymore. Let them have the future they made with their own inaction
They already have it. This is the top for them--sliding slowly worse. They understand it deep down even if they refuse to admit it, which is why they're so miserable all the time.

As for yourself, the best thing you can do is get yourself out of the status quo you're in. Nothing hires you locally? Work remote. Be willing to get the hell out of your location if need be. If you don't like your acquaintances, fuck 'em--they don't sound like the ones you want to know anyway.

If all these Dems ask you to join them, keep asking for gibs first. They came up with their tentpole and refused to criticize anyone in it. So use it against them. Ironically, the more you pretend to sound like a victim, the more they will either coddle you or leave you alone.

It all boils down to life being too short. It doesnt matter what kind of hell the world turns into after you're gone--thats not your problem. But you dont have to be miserable while you're alive. You still have some choice into how much you can let these pricks hold you down under their thumb.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:06 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:12 pm
Kama wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:37 am
They already have it. This is the top for them--sliding slowly worse. They understand it deep down even if they refuse to admit it, which is why they're so miserable all the time.

As for yourself, the best thing you can do is get yourself out of the status quo you're in. Nothing hires you locally? Work remote. Be willing to get the hell out of your location if need be. If you don't like your acquaintances, fuck 'em--they don't sound like the ones you want to know anyway.

If all these Dems ask you to join them, keep asking for gibs first. They came up with their tentpole and refused to criticize anyone in it. So use it against them. Ironically, the more you pretend to sound like a victim, the more they will either coddle you or leave you alone.

It all boils down to life being too short. It doesnt matter what kind of hell the world turns into after you're gone--thats not your problem. But you dont have to be miserable while you're alive. You still have some choice into how much you can let these pricks hold you down under their thumb.
Well my eyes have deteriorated over the years. I literally have to use a phone camera to read stuff on paper now which makes reading papers and books especially with the small print impossible. I didn’t used to need people to read stuff for me but it’s starting to become more and more of a thing. The worst part being there is nothing I can do to get it corrected. I’ve gone to two many eye doctors who are specialized in the field of what’s going on only for them to tell me there’s nothing I can do but keep what I have. Eventually even that will be gone.

But I mean thank goodness I can still read computer screens and phone screens. So you make a good point remote is the way to go. It’s some thing that I have been working on. It’s not something I give up on either even though it’s a struggle, but it does make it hurt even more when I try my best Only to be shot it every time for things that aren’t even in my control. And some point maybe the winds will change and I’ll get some good fortune in my life when it comes to a career path. I mean It’s the one aspect of my life that I haven’t been able to get down pat yet. I mean in the last three years I found my soulmate, had a child, and currently am a stay at home dad. It’s just that I want to do more for them so it gets really frustrating.. especially when I’m told That what I do is enough. I never feel like it’s enough I feel like I have to do more.

And I mean my kid is why I worry about things now and how worse it’ll be by the time they are adult. I want better for them than all the race, gender, and sexuality shit being peddled now. I don’t want libs to completely fuck them up in the head. Maybe I’d be like the razorfag brigade and not care if I didn’t have a personal stake. Pretty sure none of them have kids anyway.

As for Democrats you have a point on that too. Even I thought about taking advantage of their stupidity and shit just to spite them. Like you said If they wanna fuck everybody over at least I should try to get something out of it While flipping them off the whole way.

I’m nowhere as miserable as I was three years ago. My life has changed and gotten a lot better. I just always feel like I won’t be satisfied until I checked off all the boxes on my list. The whole job thing I want just so I can bring in lots of money and make life better for my family and I want my kid to grow up in a world like I did. Not the one liberals have created and conservatives ignore.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:40 am

You can only try to change what you can and let go of what you can't. This too shall pass. Every empire rises and every empire falls. If we are in the latter days of our western empire, there's not a thing you or I can do to change that. Just try not to be standing around where the guillotine falls.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:34 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:40 am
You can only try to change what you can and let go of what you can't. This too shall pass. Every empire rises and every empire falls. If we are in the latter days of our western empire, there's not a thing you or I can do to change that. Just try not to be standing around where the guillotine falls.
Yeah you’re right. I might not like the idea of watching the American Empire go into the sunset without a fight, but it’s true there’s nothing I can do if others have influenced The winds of destiny to flow that way.

Talking about it has made me feel better about the idea of trying to enjoy the good life I do have until the end. I appreciate the rational discussion. Makes me try to think more level-headed

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:48 am

Shit gets rough. But I became a devotee to apathy and indifference in recent years. I basically became capable of finding joy in schadenfreude only.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:32 pm

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/teach ... s-lgbtqia/

"60% of my students are lgbtqawtfbqq"

Lmao, nice brainwashing. 10% is the actual umbrella statistic average for ALL alternative sexuality. You add them all up and they just about make 10%. So you'd expect to see maybe 10%... MAYBE.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome