Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:52 pm
That's the beauty of it all: they can't release it because they'd be criminals themselves, and you goddamn know the authorities who are protecting their lefty overlords would come down on them with all the fires of hell.

Doesn't matter. Dems started the Deepfake hysteria years ago precisely for moments like this. Nothing will happen, nobody will get in trouble, the election will be really close.

End of the West. Game over. Dark Ages 3 begins. Maybe in a thousand years humanity will try again and last a little longer before Future Woodrow Wilson cucks out and gives women the vote, thus starting this shit all over.
That's where it all began. If men would simply get together and agree that women have no more power the world would be better, but they gotta play their Switch and eat their tendies...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:05 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:22 pm
That really puts the townhall question about the "Satanic cabal of child molesters" into a new perspective, doesn't it?
I'm getting really mad at all these people for proving the '80s Evangelists right.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:20 pm

Even worse, that means ASS is right

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:22 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:49 pm
I get that putting out video of child rape is disgusting, but if the people holding all this info are so concerned, why not simply release the raw video footage so it can't be suppressed? If you have somebody dead to rights guilty on hard evidence then why is the evidence being kept so close to the chest? Libs pull this shit all the time because they have nothing, Cons are cucks and never pull the trigger because they are fucking pussies who "can't stoop to their level!" God damn it I hate every last one of these people, but I really hate conservatives more. At least with liberals I can shoot them in cold blood and feel nothing because they are openly hostile. With conservatives they cause way worse harm with their inaction and lack of spine, they are unreliable and awful allies.
Because then their vids get released as well, both "sides" + the media all are child rapists who are blackmailable by video

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:29 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:20 pm
Even worse, that means ASS is right
Shut up ASS
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:46 am

I follow a lot of lefties and a few left-leaning forums. There's little to no acknowledgement from them about the Hunter Biden situation, BUT they are into the Rudy Guiliani news, flimsy as it is. Something about him being pranked by Sacha Baron Cohen into a comprising position with a teenage girl. I still don't understand it exactly. The video isn't available anywhere. It's going to be in the "Borat" sequel (the movie that we've all been waiting for) premiering this week. Yay! Consume!

In the meantime, it's third-hand information. It's a written report on edited footage of something that happened. I don't know even know what to say, except that I just barely care.

Anyway, I'm about to watch Obama's speech today...

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:36 am

It wasn't a teenage girl, she was 24. Stop rotting your brain of those lefttard sites.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:03 am

So, Obama's speech.

Well, it WAS refreshing to hear somebody from the Biden campaign who can speak in coherent sentences. He was the same Obama that Democrats wish was somehow still President. I've been reading raves from Dems about this speech all day.

Through the intense radiation of his charisma though, he didn't say anything very interesting. Like all anti-Trumps, he pretends that the China Virus deaths in the US would--for sure, no question--be nowhere near as bad if Trump wasn't in office. He also takes credit for setting up Trump's good economy. He repeats the less-than-credible story of Trump calling US military "suckers" and "losers". And he's clearly pissed that Trump is dead set on taking apart that shitty Obamacare (that RAISED my health insurance rates, personally).

Most offensive though, he said something to the effect of "With Joe Biden, you won't have to worry about the President saying something crazy everyday".

A. That's not fucking true (I'm still hoping to hear more stories from Joe about Corn Pop)
B. I LOVE Trump's crazy tweets.

Also, Democrat rallies are weird right now.

Trump rallies are rock concerts. Vast, cheering crowds. Energy. I try to watch them all. They're fascinating.

Biden rallies are a few dozen scared, socially distanced people. Obama delivered his speech at a "drive-in" rally. Instead of claps and shouts, you heard car horns faintly honk in the distance in acknowledgement of a good point. He sounds like he's yelling at traffic.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:08 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:36 am
It wasn't a teenage girl, she was 24. Stop rotting your brain of those lefttard sites.
Like I said, I don't know the whole story, yet.

And I love following leftists. I'm a big believer in not existing in an echo chamber. I don't want to have a distorted view of what leftists are saying. I want to know exactly what they're saying.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:37 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:36 am
Tobe Fair, lefties now think 30-something women can be groomed. 24 is like a newborn infant to the MeToo crowd.