Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:32 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:31 pm
I didn't watch the debate but I heard that Biden tried to pander to Muslims by saying In'shallah during it.
If he did I didn't hear it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:11 pm

He's just jelly of Orange Man's Saudi saber dance.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:51 pm

These debates are useless it seems. Each candidate's supporters are claiming some sort of victory, as always, so I can surmise from it that no one said anything worth. But I'm getting, from watching a handful of videos from Trump supporters, is that his debate performance somewhat demoralized them, while the MSM and the crazy echo chamber is energized because Biden didn't have a senile meltdown on screen.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:05 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:51 pm
These debates are useless it seems. Each candidate's supporters are claiming some sort of victory, as always
That's all there is to it, really. They just want both candidates in the same room for a while so they can claim that their guy was totally cooler than the other guy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:24 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:51 pm
while the MSM and the crazy echo chamber is energized because Biden didn't have a senile meltdown on screen.
They're not energised.
Libshits are smug. If they honestly believed they won, they'd be talking about how Biden totally owned Trump, you'd be seeing clips of Biden generally showing up Trump all over the news media with his fantastic arguments that totally put Trump in his place. You're not seeing that. What you're seeing is the media trying to make a meal of Trump awkwardly mangling the white supremacy question because the moderator wouldn't stop trying to interject and make it all about himself.

Biden looked like nothing. He has no presence whatsoever. Keep in mind also that Trump is nominally on his side, by which I mean they both supposedly want to do what's best for the American people. If he can't handle Donald Trump, how the fuck is he going to handle Putin, or Jinping or Kim Jong-Un or any of those Middle Eastern shithole leaders, who have hostile intent and will be much meaner to him than Trump was?

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:54 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:46 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:35 pm
There's only two ways to beat a guy like Trump. Either A) get a guy like Trump or B) get a guy like Pence. The first is completely antithetical to the Democrat brand. The second isn't, but Joe Biden ain't it.
Mark Cuban, maybe? Of course there's no guarantee he'd run as a Democrat, when he's flirted with the idea of running he seemed to suggest he could go as a Republican, Democrat or Independent.

I digress, I think Lindsay's Liver's take is probably the closest to the nonpartisan consensus right now. What I would add is that Trump's performance was more or less on brand while Biden surrendered opportunities to score good blows.
Lol, wtf is Mark Cuban gonna do? He can't call him a faggot. He can't say he's going to fix America's borders, dependence on China, or stop joggers from looting and burning the cities. The Democrat party is literally a party of insane evil plans to tear the country down. There is nothing anyone can say that is going to sway the so-called moderates to their side. Anyone that votes for them is either legally retarded, or a bitch-ass RINO throwing a hissy fit because Cheeto won't invade some Muslim shithole.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:21 pm

Mark Cuban is an NBA owner which makes him a vassal of the CCP.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:51 pm

Take polls with a grain of salt but

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:11 pm

Unsurprising. I know some people here say it was a tie but I really don't know how you could even call it that. Trump dominated Biden

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:24 pm

More like he dominated the moderator.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.