The Abortion Thread

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9668
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: The Abortion Thread

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:36 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:30 am
He's a "certified"(?) Rotten Tomatoes faggot, so if you actually browsed that shill site for some stupid reason youd see his name pop up among other luminaries like Chris Cuckmann.
It doesn't actually take much to be certified by Rotten Tomatoes.
Cole Smithey makes less on payacon than his retarded brother does.
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:55 pm
Let's be real: it was the anniversary game that Sonic deserved. A celebration of everything that makes the series what it is. Unbridled autism, failure and incompetence.

User avatar
Moe Bitches
Posts: 985
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 am
Location: Hell on Earth
Contact:

Re: The Abortion Thread

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:15 am

Not surprisingly somehow. Chris is a attention whore. I mean fuck he has a conscious (that probably hung itself years ago) but he put a hole in his taint, fucked up his duck, did derogatory things on camera for strangers, put estrogen on his moobs, I can go on.

No wonder he has a big fucking wiki of the shit he does that gets updated quite frequently.

But Cole? Fucking nothing. Not only that, but as I was typing this, I looked up his channel and his views range from a max of less than 500 views and a minimum of 6. Oh and he disabled like and dislike as we as the comments.

What a great critic this guy is.
"I just feel that stating an obvious joke could get tired sometimes so I try to make something else out of it to the point where it's not a joke, rendering it not funny. It is no joke to be blind/seeing nothing but darkness."

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 24309
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Abortion Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:51 am

Chris provides entertainment, he doesn't. That's all there's to it. Disabling comments and ratings is algorithm poison to the point that it's better to just shut the channel completely.
Slam the child on the hard concrete!

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9668
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: The Abortion Thread

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:39 am

Thing is that Cole Smithey is like a dime a dozen. Throw a rock and you could hit a pretentious pseudo-intellectual movie critic. Whereas there is nobody like Chris
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:55 pm
Let's be real: it was the anniversary game that Sonic deserved. A celebration of everything that makes the series what it is. Unbridled autism, failure and incompetence.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 24309
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Abortion Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:57 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:39 am
Thing is that Cole Smithey is like a dime a dozen. Throw a rock and you could hit a pretentious pseudo-intellectual movie critic. Whereas there is nobody like Chris
True. You don't need any talents to be some rando movie critic. But being Chris? You don't just have to have heavy autism, you have to also have borderline retarded parents, grow up in a time where he was considered "high functioning" just by merit of being able to interact with the outside world, being thus raised the worst possible way by just about anyone involved and then have unsupervised access to the internet and people interfere with your life on a massive scale.
Christian isn't just some rando autist. He was made the way he is with the involvement of dozens of people over the course of decades. There won't ever be somebody quite like him ever again.
Slam the child on the hard concrete!

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Abortion Thread

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:43 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:20 pm

Uh, I can think of someone in this equation who doesn't get a choice. (You know... the kid.)

"I should be able to do what I want with my body!"

It's not just your body that's on the line here, sister.
You are assuming that a foreign growth which cannot sustain itself without being physically attached to a human’s blood supply is a kid. There are other creatures with a similar profile - we call them viruses. It’s a human when it can exist without being physically attached to someone else.

The only real issue is if women can abort even if the father wants the baby then it’s only fair that the father both have to pay for the kid if he didn’t want it but the mother has it anyway. It’s the double standard that pisses me off.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Abortion Thread

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:45 pm

Doesn’t not both

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 1854
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: The Abortion Thread

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:43 pm
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:20 pm

Uh, I can think of someone in this equation who doesn't get a choice. (You know... the kid.)

"I should be able to do what I want with my body!"

It's not just your body that's on the line here, sister.
You are assuming that a foreign growth which cannot sustain itself without being physically attached to a human’s blood supply is a kid. There are other creatures with a similar profile - we call them viruses. It’s a human when it can exist without being physically attached to someone else.

The only real issue is if women can abort even if the father wants the baby then it’s only fair that the father both have to pay for the kid if he didn’t want it but the mother has it anyway. It’s the double standard that pisses me off.
They can't sustain themselves even after when born. Not until several years anyway. It'a also a "virus" that's at least 50% of the host's willing DNA that offers itself up every 28 day period.

We've already said the second paragraph multiple times on here.
Try harder, B13.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Abortion Thread

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:00 am

>humanity isn't a virus or a parasite
Back to Facebook normalteen.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 24309
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Abortion Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:00 am
>humanity isn't a virus or a parasite
Back to Facebook normalteen.
Whatever, Agent Smith.
Slam the child on the hard concrete!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TheManWithNoPlan and 2 guests