The Abortion Thread

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Abortion Thread

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:10 am

My honest opinion on abortion is: just let them have it. Especially the crazy ones who say stuff like 'it's just a clump of cells'. If these women can dehumanise their child while it's growing inside them then what are they going to be like if the state forces them to become mothers?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:55 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:10 am
My honest opinion on abortion is: just let them have it. Especially the crazy ones who say stuff like 'it's just a clump of cells'. If these women can dehumanise their child while it's growing inside them then what are they going to be like if the state forces them to become mothers?
Tradcucks, the alt-right, and other low functioning autistics who happen to be racists claim that we need to end abortion because we need a higher white birth rate even though killing nonwhite children is the actual solution to their demographic woes (and they really just want more children around to rape) but nobody of value gets an abortion in the first place, which is why its so popular with niggers (but is sadly ignored by spics.)

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:58 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Not to mention these same faggot alphails say the number one cause of weak men is single motherhood. Gee, if only there was a way to prevent them from being a single mother.

Human life was a mistake. The last thing we need is more of it.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:39 am

You can't stop it anyway. It's like prohibition. If you try to take it away, people just go to back alleys to do it. Women have been taking poisons to kill their babies since ancient times and before that/alongside that, they would just abandon the kid somewhere to let it die.

Lest you think this is uniquely cruel, other animals do the same shit. I think the best we can do as communities is provide a safe environment and dispose of the potential child before they reach sentience, so as to minimize suffering. Hell, minimizing suffering is all anyone can aspire to in terms of helping others. :lol:

I do find it hugely hilarious that the same fags who want abortion everywhere also think it's reasonable and feasable to ban all guns. One animal urge (parent who can't provide abandons child to die)? Can't fight it. Gotta legalize it. Another animal urge (ability to protect self with lethal force)? Ban it.

Ironically, the back alleys have plenty of illegal weapons available in them as well as illegal doctors.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:48 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:31 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Yeah, good point. Gotta admit.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:31 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:39 am
You can't stop it anyway. It's like prohibition. If you try to take it away, people just go to back alleys to do it.
I've been watching some early episodes of Ironside and it was made in the late '60s. A lot of the villains in Ironside tend to be back alley abortionists who accidentally killed the girls because they didn't sterilise their equipment properly. If they criminalise abortion, we go back to that. Much better that it be legal so that it can be done safely.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:24 pm

Either way, humans will die. Win-win.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:50 pm

Well, like I said, if "pro-choice" activist assholes start to be honest about the issue and stop propagating lies, I'd be more inclined to compromise with them.

I know in Japan there are no such deceptions. Everybody there knows what an abortion is what it entails. Women know what they have done and usually perform a Mizuko Kuyo prayer ceremony to atone for their actions.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:20 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:31 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:39 am
You can't stop it anyway. It's like prohibition. If you try to take it away, people just go to back alleys to do it.
I've been watching some early episodes of Ironside and it was made in the late '60s. A lot of the villains in Ironside tend to be back alley abortionists who accidentally killed the girls because they didn't sterilise their equipment properly. If they criminalise abortion, we go back to that. Much better that it be legal so that it can be done safely.
The more dead women the better.