Climate Change and You

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Climate Change and You

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:31 am

That retard with the weird parents? They are likely just happy she's gone and twice as annoyed about their faggot teachers mentioning her ten times a day.
I'd love to bash her head in with an uranium pipe. Non-depleted. It'd be worth the cancer.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:46 am

Based orange man.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:55 pm

She'll be treated like Cindy Sheehan. Thrown to the wayside by those who used her once she's outlived her usefulness.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:22 pm

They're probably just waiting for an improved replacement. One who is retarded and trans.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:25 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:22 pm
They're probably just waiting for an improved replacement. One who is retarded and trans.
But still white. The difficult social justice fighting is best left to whites who can tell all those subhumans minorities much better what to do and believe. How brave!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:55 am

"No darkies!" - George Soros

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:29 am

Best thing that came out of friday for future was that the local hightschool here puts all exams and tests on fridays, and the first parents are now howling because the grades of some kids drop down, while the second principal of the school is filming the protest in the city. If the kids are not at school without parental approve, they get a F in every exame/test. If the parents excuse the child because of sickness, but they show up at the protests, the parents get informed that they can get in deep shit if it happens again.
There are two or three cases were the kids got denied a chance to change the school (highschool to colleage/Hauptschule -Gymnasium) and i am fine with that
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:35 pm

You can never be too young to get curbstomped by IRL.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:25 am
But still white. The difficult social justice fighting is best left to whites who can tell all those subhumans minorities much better what to do and believe. How brave!
Indeed. Xir will take the thankless task of talking at behalf of all the noble savages out there, who are all too oppressed to speak out on their own.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:03 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:35 pm
Indeed. Xir will take the thankless task of talking at behalf of all the noble savages out there, who are all too oppressed to speak out on their own.
And all they ask for is thousands a moth in donations and travelling the world for free to talk a bit for one hour a week. Makes one almost proud to be white. But then that would be racist.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:47 am

Apophis. April 13, 2029

/thread