Climate Change and You

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Climate Change and You

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:14 am

>a literal autist hates talking to people and being around people
I couldn't have guessed.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:13 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:32 pm
Oh, the book says she's already 17. The elite are probably bickering with each other on who gets to pop her cherry. My bet is Sean Penn. If Clooney wasn't married, I'd pick him.
She's not male enough for either of them. If you want to take bets I'd bet on one your tribesmen
Penn is a tribesman.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:04 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:06 am
In a random interview I watched Greta said that she hates smalltalk and groups.
She literally has aspergers and probably hates the spotlight but her parents are fuckwits. The sailing in the ocean probably keeps her from completely freaking out since she can isolate herself from everyone.
veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:22 pm

Perfect
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:13 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:04 am
Guest wrote:
In a random interview I watched Greta said that she hates smalltalk and groups.
She literally has aspergers and probably hates the spotlight but her parents are fuckwits. The sailing in the ocean probably keeps her from completely freaking out since she can isolate herself from everyone.
Sounds like we can expect a horrifying tell-all book in about 15 years.

[Even if Greta was somehow successful--she would have no need for her parents and the misery they caused her, once she became Planet Queen.]
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:19 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:14 am
Penn is a tribesman.
Huh
I suppose I should have clarified that I meant one of those big time tribesman. Filthy rich but most people have never heard of them
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:13 pm

Guest wrote:
In a random interview I watched Greta said that she hates smalltalk and groups. It's a good idea to step out of your comfort zone but speaking in front of thousands and making yourself a target for political extremists makes me question how these parents achieved to raise that kid without accidentally killing it.
At the very least, they didn't force her to be trans in order to signal some extra virtue.
Afaik, at least.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:23 pm
Japan has been environmentally conscious for some time.
Miyazaki's pantyshot animu probably did more good to the environment than Assburger-tan ever will.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:41 pm

Climate change is now more of a threat than nuclear war ever was, according to these people

Also they decided to move it down to seconds for the first time. Tall about meaning nothing.
So they'll just keep reducing it to fractions of a second until basically a Democrat takes back over.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:37 pm

Guest wrote:
In a random interview I watched Greta said that she hates smalltalk and groups. It's a good idea to step out of your comfort zone but speaking in front of thousands and making yourself a target for political extremists makes me question how these parents achieved to raise that kid without accidentally killing it.
Given Greta's obvious FAS, I question how they managed to avoid deliberately killing her
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:13 pm
At the very least, they didn't force her to be trans in order to signal some extra virtue.
Afaik, at least.
Don't worry, that's to come
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:41 pm
So they'll just keep reducing it to fractions of a second until basically a Democrat takes back over.
Didn't they move it closer to midnight because Trump got elected?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:11 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:41 pm
Climate change is now more of a threat than nuclear war ever was, according to these people

Also they decided to move it down to seconds for the first time. Tall about meaning nothing.
I posted about this in the fake news general, but yeah this is literally an orange man bad calculator.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:02 pm

Did anyone ever take this thing seriously?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:03 pm

If they ever did, I guarantee that stopped as soon as they moved it closer to midnight because Donald Trump got elected
Kugelfisch wrote: