Climate Change and You

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Climate Change and You

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:28 pm
Who invented AIDS?
African scientists were experimenting with monkeys trying to prove the missing link. They tried to cheat and create the missing link by breeding with the lab monkeys and the rest is history.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:19 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:28 pm
Who invented AIDS?
phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:46 am

Plus this guy. It was a team effort

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:08 am

Add this to the pile of evidence of leftist solutions to these problems being utter garbage.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:04 am

The influence of hippies on liberals has been nothing but cancerous. Some of the most gullible, woo-peddling, drugbrained idiots are trying to pass their superstitions off as science. They hate nuclear power yet tell us we all need to get off of fossil fuels. Rich hippies are even worse, because they talk all their sanctimonious shit from inside their private jet.

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:38 pm

Population control doesn't even work. In China they have trouble caring for the elderly because of their retarded one child policy :lol:

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:24 pm

In china a person has no value. People kick their childs infron of cars for some sweet money. I am sure a canibal could eat whoever he wants as long he pays the cops. Hell with enoght miney the police would deliver to his adress.
I was at Neuschwanstein when a chinese group was there. Some guy (a visitor too) with his girlfriend hat to beat 3 or 4 chinks because they would not leave them alone. Because the two were dressed up in oldschool local cloths.
Japanese people asked for pictures, but chinks think they are the top tier.

My company made contacts with an chink producer anwhen they visited the plant in china my boss brougt an turkish looking guy as translator with him. . Chinks talked themself out of the contract vecause they mocked my boss infront of him, talked about that they make the prices higher because they look stupid ect. Translator send my boss a SMS on his phone to inform him, and biss gave permission to cut the visit short. Turkish fucker told the chink in chinese that he can fuck himself and they left.

That is why the virus spreads, because some chinks they are better then the rest.
Same with polution controll ect. They life ok, so wgy change something? The rest of the world can fuck themself.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:30 pm

Tbf, the one child policy did accomplish what it was set out to do (keping population growth within manageable parameters). It's just that it was made with little to no regard - or awareness - of the long-term effects of demographic change.
They've realised they need more younglings, but going from "We will fuck you up if you have more than one kid" to "You can have multiple kids if you want to, I guess" doesn't quite work so well since now you have to rely on your citizens' free will.

Huh, I guess the only true population control would require human breeding farms, which will probably not go so well with feminists :thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:32 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:30 pm
Tbf, the one child policy did accomplish what it was set out to do (keping population growth within manageable parameters). It's just that it was made with little to no regard - or awareness - of the long-term effects of demographic change.
They've realised they need more younglings, but going from "We will fuck you up if you have more than one kid" to "You can have multiple kids if you want to, I guess" doesn't quite work so well since now you have to rely on your citizens' free will.

Huh, I guess the only true population control would require human breeding farms, which will probably not go so well with feminists :thinking:
Women are incapable of comprehending consequences or things like cause and effect. Example: The only viable way to bring a child to term is for a woman to carry the fetus in her womb wherein she will be even more useless than she was before for 9 months straight. Women are so fucking retarded they'd forget that this would mean they stay at home and don't get to have a career otherwise the welfare system will go bankrupt faster paying their fucking maternity leave.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:31 pm

Activists, as usual, are the scum of the earth who manipulate statistics and data for their own agenda.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.