Climate Change and You

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Climate Change and You

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:57 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:54 pm
The former may be a benefit to society overall but I'm not sure how much you'd like it. :lol:
Just make sure you get in first.
Now there's a winner mentality!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:23 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:48 pm
Remember when Sweden was known for its statuesque, sexually liberated blondes?
They still are, it's just that the Arabs are raping them
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:33 pm

That'll get rid of their white privilege.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:22 am
Auschbitchnigger is a pathetic lying scamming hypocrite bitch. This bitch built his career eating tons of meat (and still eats meat wtf) but now he's blaming meat for muh heart issues as if all those past steroids abuses didn't affect his health at all.

I never liked him because he speaks like a retard (I know he is a super smart sociopath) but now I straight up hate him. What a cringey sack of steroid filled shit fuck bitch nigger fuck bitch. Hope it doesn't happen to Stallone.

Actual game changer is grass fed beef and fish (ideally least polluted ones), not mutant soy/wheat which are basically poison . Fuck Auschbitchnigger, fuck soy shills, eat meat like a man and don't abuse steroids.

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:35 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:26 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:16 pm
Has Greta-chan even visite a non-white country before?
Doubt we'll see her lecturing India or China anytime soon. The West will gladly deindustrialize itself though.

Oh, you know how ocean plastic is a huge crisis now and shitlibs are looking to ban everything? 85% of plastic pollution in the oceans comes from China. I'm sure San Francisco passing a bunch of useless bans will make a huge difference though.
When they shit all over the West but shut up about China then you know they are full of it when it comes to climate change. They are simply shilling for their Green Industry Cronies:
SpoilerShow
Either that or they are in Hollywood and want their movies to show there to get that precious Chinese money, but leftists have never been known for their principles.
Another reason they have to use muh climate change to sell plants is, some of the major health concerns about meat are starting to crumble (e.g. muh cholesterol, muh saturated fat, muh xx% higher relative risk). It's getting harder to claim plants are healthier.

Also, it's quite interesting plant shills never EVER talk about how plants can be super harmful thanks the super popular herbicide.

Glyphosate is already literally cancer but the cherry on top is it also (most likely) causes autism and retardation.
CONCLUSION: wrote:Findings suggest that an offspring's risk of autism spectrum disorder increases following prenatal exposure to ambient pesticides within 2000 m of their mother's residence during pregnancy, compared with offspring of women from the same agricultural region without such exposure. Infant exposure could further increase risks for autism spectrum disorder with comorbid intellectual disability.
If they give a fuck about environment, why they don't talk about this shit? Plants are pushed simply because money, nothing else.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:41 pm

Holy shit, Glyphosate ruined the internet :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:45 pm

What's this? Herbicides are dangerous? Color me surprised!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:22 am
China hasn't the agricultural sector to feed their vast population, so of course they are going to propagate eating less meat. 'Doesn't stop them from burning coal or having lax environmental regulations.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:04 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:33 pm
Auschbitchnigger is a pathetic lying scamming hypocrite bitch. This bitch built his career eating tons of meat (and still eats meat wtf) but now he's blaming meat for muh heart issues as if all those past steroids abuses didn't affect his health at all.
You're gonna make Kugelfish cry. He still thinks Arnie is baysed and refuses to acknowledge he's been hitting the soy since being king of fagtown.
Also Arnie built his career on getting felt up by elderly gay Jewish men.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:02 am

Yeah he's going to be crying at the gym, crying at home, and crying day and night. It's the roids that are giving him.the heart trouble.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:41 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:02 am
Yeah he's going to be crying at the gym, crying at home, and crying day and night. It's the roids that are giving him.the heart trouble.
You and the other black people should start claiming that eating meat is part of your cultural identity and that being told to go vegetarian is white supremacy.