Anyone seen Jim Carrey's shit art?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Anyone seen Jim Carrey's shit art?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:21 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 10:41 pm
Thats why NEETdom was invented, duh. Live a frugal life, and who cares how little you make in comparison with your parents?
(Especially if your parents still give you money so you can keep your apartment and stay the fuck away from them.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:35 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 12:49 am
Case in point, Brian Michael Bendis went to art school and his art fucking sucks.
hmm not a comic buff, but Brian Michael Bendis can't be that bad
*looks him up*
Oh EGADS it's so uncanny
It's like he used rotoscope
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:46 pm

I thought his shtick was ripping off David Mamet dialogue. I'm floored.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:00 am

Burgerclap comics have such shit art.
Even if the writing wasn't ass I can't see how anybody would submit themselves to this eye cancer.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:00 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:46 pm
I thought his shtick was ripping off David Mamet dialogue. I'm floored.
He got his foot in the door by drawing his own shitty comics. Of course, once he got his foot in the door Joe Quesada promptly told him his art sucked
Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:00 am
Burgerclap comics have such shit art.
Even if the writing wasn't ass I can't see how anybody would submit themselves to this eye cancer.
It wasn't always the case. Falling revenues coupled with Marvel being cheap bastards generally means they can't afford to hire the top tier talent to draw most of their line.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:29 pm

Bendis' only gimmick is as a woke writer where he just throws a wrench in established convention and haphazardly shoehorns in as many SJW checkboxes as he can (occasionally contradicting one another) solely for the premise, then leaves son after, forcing others to pick up the pieces of what he started (or else retcon it away completely).

Cases in point: Miles Morales; Superman becomes Supercuck and his son and wife just leave him for a while; ReeRee Weeyaams (black chicks are the best scientists); no more mutants (except for the popular ones); Jessica Jones; killing Hawkeye and making a million others; the slow turning of wokeMarvel MCU.

His characters are perfect little minorities or terrible white people. When he has or inherits several minorities, he just discards the extras in really dumb and weird ways. Jubilee after she lost her mutant powers became a vampire slumming around with other vampires out West. Miles Morales' dad is named Jefferson Davis, and for some reason he took the mom's last name.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:37 pm

He had some talent before he went woke. Going woke is usually a sign that whatever talent was there is gone
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.