Switzerland Gets Cucked.

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Switzerland Gets Cucked.

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 19, 2019 11:56 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RedLine

Re: Switzerland Gets Cucked.

Post by RedLine » Mon May 20, 2019 12:02 am

The restrictions, which apply to Switzerland as a non-EU member because it is part of Europe’s Schengen open-border system, had raised hackles among shooting enthusiasts before the vote.

Failure to adopt the rules could have forced Switzerland to leave the passport-free Schengen zone and the Dublin joint system for handling asylum requests.
“It has nothing to do with blackmail, it is just that Switzerland has to align itself with a system in which it participates.”
That's some high-quality journalism right there.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon May 20, 2019 12:11 am

Do they still have mandatory military service? Can only imagine how well that will go over now.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 20, 2019 2:23 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 12:11 am
Do they still have mandatory military service? Can only imagine how well that will go over now.
Yes. You used to be able to keep your service rifle as well and would function as a reserve militia man that way.
Failure to adopt the rules could have forced Switzerland to leave the passport-free Schengen zone and the Dublin joint system for handling asylum requests.
This makes so little sense it's mind-blowing. You have to stop at the fucking border anyway to buy a vignette for the toll they demand of foreigners for using the roads. You might as well show your ID at that point. There's zero slowing down doing so so it's no benefit at all to Switzerland as people have to stop anyway.
The fucking Dublin joint system is absolute cancer, forcing you to let in immigrants even if they weren't stopped at your border. So for a nation deep in the EU that doesn't get any immigrants that weren't somewhere in the EU before coming to your border that's a complete net negative.

There's no benefit at all to this decision neither for the state, nor for the citizens. I did not want to be around for the second fall of Rome and I'm fucking pissed that I am.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 20, 2019 4:17 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 12:11 am
I think they want to make an exception for military guns.

Or they can just go back to breech-loaders :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon May 20, 2019 6:31 pm

I think Switzerland forgot why throughout most of its nation's history it could remain a neutral state: its culture was once very militaristic and everyone was armed heavily. Liberal faggots see guns as a problem, when really it's a certain religious problem.

Not a day goes by that a get a little firmer in my belief that Christchurch was an inside job.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon May 20, 2019 6:54 pm

Nobody conquers anyone anymore--that's the problem. All the world's wars and armies are dumped in both the Middle East and backwater nations usually found in the Southern Hemisphere.
Most people--especially of color--see the armed forces more as a job than an opportunity to actually be a soldier.

Being in a European army means either going and fighting in some UN backed war abroad, or getting a largely ceremonial post that lets you display plenty of fancy medals you didn't earn.

In the old days we wouldn't have had an 'immigration problem' with Mexico. We would've just purchased or conquered more territory, and put to the sword those that didn't flee. Land would've been divvied up and promised to the soldiers per position just like it used to.
The first ones to complain would've been herded into reservations somewhere in the Baja.
We'd end up with more coast but less of an overland border to patrol.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 20, 2019 7:30 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 6:54 pm
Nobody conquers anyone anymore--that's the problem. All the world's wars and armies are dumped in both the Middle East and backwater nations usually found in the Southern Hemisphere.
Not only that, but in our fancy high-tech arms race we somehow forgot how to actually win a war. Now shit tends to devolve into 10+ years of random-ass skirmishes whith no end in sight.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon May 20, 2019 7:35 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:30 pm
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 6:54 pm
Not only that, but in our fancy high-tech arms race we somehow forgot how to actually win a war. Now shit tends to devolve into 10+ years of random-ass skirmishes whith no end in sight.
Oh, we could win a war, it is just media won't allow us to apply scorched earth policies like in every war up until Korea. America annihilated Japan because they didn't care about man woman or child.
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 21, 2019 2:22 am

One can't win a war in the middle east, though. You'd need to abolish Islam, which would prove too difficult what with all the surrounding nations being Islamic as well. The best you can do is fuck their entire infrastructure periodically of have some dictator handle the nation instead. Assad and Saddam were invaluable.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!