#Bernie2020

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: #Bernie2020

Post by Poonoo » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:03 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:45 am
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:28 am
He seems to have learned his lesson from last time.
Letting people rush the stage is not learning from last time. He's lucky this one didn't have a gun
>doing your contrarian gimmick again

Last time his security didn't even try to stop the two black women going off and taking over the event and he showed no resistance. This time they were taken care of within a minute.

Still not a good look.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:09 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:03 am
This time they were taken care of within a minute.
>calls me contrarian
>tries to make excuses for Bernie's piss poor security

Those hoes shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near the stage and if his security people were competent they wouldn't have been. It's all fun and games when they're screeching about veganism or Black Lives Matter, but the next nutjob could easily be carrying a gun or a knife or have the arm strength to push him off the stage and break his neck.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:16 am

I'm with Keith on this one. The instant some twat stands up and takes a step towards you they should have five security guys tackle them so hard they think they've got hit by a cement truck.
What a stupid fucking thing to grandstand about as well. Milk? Cows really don't mind. I guess they just hate Holsteiner and Angeliter cows that much they want them to go extinct.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:35 am

Fun thing is, no one in America can defend themself against a black lesbian transsexual vegan hoodrat. If someone on the right does it, he is a Nazi, is he on the left, he is a Nazi. White? ULTRA Nazi. Wearing a MAGA hat? Hitlers Personal Guard ect.

No defence against Hoodrats without political suicide.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:01 pm

I've heard their privilege is OVER 9,000.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:16 am
What a stupid fucking thing to grandstand about as well. Milk? Cows really don't mind. I guess they just hate Holsteiner and Angeliter cows that much they want them to go extinct.
They not only really don't mind, they've been bred over the centuries that they need to get milked.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:20 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:01 pm
They not only really don't mind, they've been bred over the centuries that they need to get milked.
After the first pregnancy, yes. After that they need to get milked forever. It's why autonomous milk machines work in the first place as it requires the cows to willingly walk into it like a car wash.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:49 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:16 am

Hippies never understand the difference between wild animals and domesticated animals.

A boar is a wild animal. It lives in the wild and will fuck your shit up with 49 of its feral brothers if it sees you walking in its neighborhood without an AR-15.

A pig is a domesticated animal bred for meat. It is intelligent, but does not particularly care about making humans happy or doing what they say. It will still fuck your shit up if you piss it off.

A dog is a domesticated animal that evolved alongside man as a helper, scavenger and hunter. They have damn near the same diet, climate needs and athleticism. They are finely-attuned to the humans they travel with, watching their eyes, following hand gestures and sampling scents to pick up subtle cues on what the humans want.

The retarded shitlibs treat eating any of these animals like eating any of the others. "How hypocritical of you to support eating a boar or a pig, but not a dog! It's all the same!"

Yes, let's ignore millions of years of evolution and just declare that all animals are the same even though they obviously aren't. An aurochs is exactly the same thing as a dairy cow, suuuuuuure.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:23 am

Visit some states in switzerland and ask the same question about dogs and pigs. The answers could surprise you(and get you some German Shepard Jerky).
That was a huge thing years ago when some reporter stumbled over some smoked dog flesh....
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:35 pm

They just want to test the waters for dog flesh acceptance so we can be more like most benevolent China.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:00 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:01 pm
Oh, the news cameras cut off the best part fuckin hippies :lol:
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:35 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:31 pm
DNC party operatives at work again.
Not exactly hard at work, though
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow