#Bernie2020

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: #Bernie2020

Post by mad bum » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:03 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:33 pm
Great! This just divides the DMC voters further. When Bernie inevitably gets blown out, his fanbase will probably rage quit and not vote like they did with Clinton. Though, Bernie has less credentials now that the Dems have adopted much of his commie values and progressive voters are going to lean nigger/women this time even harder.
Pretty much this. There's definitely a different mindset between bernie votes and dem votes. In all honesty though I don't see trump losing 2020 unless dems get a superstar, which from the looks of things won't happen.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:06 pm

A lot of Trump's base isn't happy that he ain't done shit. How long can MAGA Boomer unwarranted optimism last?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:06 pm
A lot of Trump's base isn't happy that he ain't done shit. How long can MAGA Boomer unwarranted optimism last?
Other than the Great Wall of America he achieved pretty much all his promises.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:11 pm

Nice try.
The latest Gallup poll on presidential job approval shows that President Donald J. Trump is at 44%, which is up 7 percentage points from late January.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:26 am

I just want the libs to stay triggered abd die from the stess.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:05 am

Guest wrote:
They sure as shit aren't voting for Blowjob Harris or Mexico O'Rourke.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:54 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:05 am
Guest wrote:
They sure as shit aren't voting for Blowjob Harris or Mexico O'Rourke.
There's just not enough boomers left on the right. Half of them are vapid hippies and libshits that live like TradCons but vote Dem to be "cultured" and "progressive" with zero regard for what the left IS now.

Gen X Either doesn't vote or they vote left.

Millenials are cucked to shit

Gen Zed can't vote yet

2020 is all blue. I'm telling you. Even if they don't have a viable candidate vs Trump, they can always run on the "Just get rid of orange man" and their fucks will eat it up.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:37 am

The incumbent always has the strategic advantage. It's hard for anyone else to win on the 2nd election cycle. I think the Dem party will have to do something right to vote out orange hitler, and all I see at this point are mistakes and hubris from them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:20 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:37 am
The incumbent always has the strategic advantage. It's hard for anyone else to win on the 2nd election cycle. I think the Dem party will have to do something right to vote out orange hitler, and all I see at this point are mistakes and hubris from them.
You have to really fuck up to not get a second term which is why one term presidents are mocked. Trump hasn't done anything bad to piss off his supporters, and he is clearly trying to get the wall up now but the dems are being dickheads so he can clearly blame it on them if it doesn't happen. They have done nothing to sway people their way either, they have gone even further left and crazy.

Joe Rogan had this guy Andrew Yang on who is running and didn't sound like an SJW retard. He comes from the business world and while he is pushing UBI (though at a low level so people would still have to work) he didn't get into identity politics and kept saying he doesn't care about left or right but what would work. But that's exactly why he won't stand a chance of getting the dem nomination even though he could crush Trump in the debates since he comes across as very informed, they don't want someone reasonable they want a woman/minority because they truly buy into this woke crap.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:15 pm

The Yanks haven't had a one term President for almost as long as I've been alive. Even before that, the last one term President was Bush Sr. Take into account that he was Reagan's Vice President and Reagan had Alzheimer's, so Bush Sr was probably doing a lot of the ruling behind the scenes, and he was more like a three-term President.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.