WW3: The Pinnacle of Russian Innovation

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: WW3: The Pinnacle of Russian Innovation

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:48 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:13 am
The F-35 proves this statement is a fucking lie. :lol:
Isn't this what basically every nation does, except for once who just import all of their shit? Lord knows even Krautlands wastes billions upon billions for pieces of shit, just so they can keep financing Airbus.
CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:38 am
Like God damn burgerland is so fucking cucked beyond all hope if we weren't the first ones figuring out this tech.
Well, they once did consider nuclear-powered supersonic cruise missiles that could fly around at low-altitudes for months, spewing sonic booms and nuclear fallout everywhere. It was even called "Project Pluto" just in case this whole deal wasn't supervillain-y enough.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:22 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:38 am
Like God damn burgerland is so fucking cucked beyond all hope if we weren't the first ones figuring out this tech.
They just gonna steal that technology like last time :lol:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:17 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:11 am
Just try and hit everyone of America's silos. I doubt even America remembers where all of them are across the globe.
Exactly. We've got nukes stored all around the world. You'd need to hit every single one before the internet goes crazy, all the sensors go off, the live news feeds pick it up and America starts retaliating. News travels super fucking fast these days. It's not like we don't know where the seats of power are (geographically) in Russia. The entire country would be a nuclear fallout zone about 2 minutes after they tried to nuke our silos.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:43 pm

In russia they like to play a special game. It is called "Survival" Russian are like roaches and pretty much every building has some kind of shelter. Metro2033 isnt just a game. And even after an atomic war i would bet my money more on the survival of russia than america or europe. They do what they need to save their people even if someone has to die. And in real dire times they care for each other. Because the survived before. Unlike americans with talk much about "muh prepper cache". They would start a new civilisation based on the Raiders from pretty much any game you played. You sit ob some supllies with your 3 guns but on the yard are Nigger Mc Rapface and his homeboys.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:01 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/26/scie ... gence.html

Looks like skynet is gonna fuck us up long before it comes to mutually assured destruction.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:13 pm

The build "The Turk" from Terminator:The Shara Connor Cronicles??
SMART AND SMOOTH MOVE, GUYS
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:40 pm

Make that AM from I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream if they teach him actual warfare.

Though if it helps to get rid of internet autism, I gladly accept the death of all meatbags.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:49 pm

Oh look, it's the thread where people with Spoony-tier levels of knowledge about a subject pretend to be discussing it as experts.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:45 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:49 pm
Oh look, it's the thread where people with Spoony-tier levels of knowledge about a subject pretend to be discussing it as experts.
So it's every thread?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:56 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:45 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:49 pm
So it's every thread?
Unless it's a thread about Spoony.
Is Spoony dead yet?