Papa Bush is Dead (Shit On Niggers General)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Papa Bush is Dead (Shit On Niggers General)

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:08 pm

Slick Willy always has been and always will be a conniving opportunist first, and a true believer in the Democrat cause last. He's more concerned with his own image than he is with making America a gay, brown, commie hellhole.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:23 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:41 am
https://nypost.com/2018/12/05/jeb-bush- ... xLKW6AgQxw

Everyone talks about all the factors that caused Trump, but I still feel like not enough attention is paid to the fact that the Republicans put all their eggs in this specific basket.

Oh, Jeb! Never change.
I'm still stunned the Republican establishment ever thought Jeb! was a good idea. Just more proof they didn't actually want to win in 2016. Probably figured 4 years of booming business milking cuckservative dumbasses with book deals, radio shows and shit with Killary in office.

Reminds me of something P.J. O'Rourke said in one of his books about how without idiots the American political system would collapse because there would be no Democratic voters or Republican candidates.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:37 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:32 am
>plebbit
Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:32 pm
Prez clearly doesn't want to lock her up like he said during the campaign
He does. He wanted Sessions to go after Clinton and Comey and others but Sessions wouldn't do it.
Well he fired Sessions, so now what's stopping him?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:39 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:37 pm
Well he fired Sessions, so now what's stopping him?
He only fired Sessions last month and he only just named his replacement yesterday, give him some time.
Though I will say this: that motherfucker better start accomplishing things if he wants another term. His voter base's hatred of the left and their identity politics will only carry him so far.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:19 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:39 am

Though I will say this: that motherfucker better start accomplishing things if he wants another term. His voter base's hatred of the left and their identity politics will only carry him so far.
If he starts building the wall he will win 2020. He really needs to use the Anti-Trust laws to stop the tech companies being cunts to non-leftists too, if he only does those two things he will be safe for a second term unless the USA goes through a crazy market crash.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.