Literal Savages Kill American Missionary

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Tony Schiavone

Re: Literal Savages Kill American Missionary

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:35 pm

Isn't this kind of like keeping the blacks in a Human Zoo?
More leftist hypocrisy. Some rich fucks are probably already planning exclusive safaris or maybe a drone/satellite channel where you can watch them act like primitives 24/7.

Also fuck that Prime Directive shit. Another thing I cant stand about Star Trek.
It assumes that native populations arent smart enough to figure out what's going on. What do you do when they realize you have advanced technology and then hold you at knifepoint demanding free holobeers?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:27 pm

This kid who died is from here, so it's been on the news a lot.
I have to think a guy his age might not have any idea what xenophobia truly is because of the way liberals (over)use that word so broadly.

I like that the Sentinelese tribe still exists because it demonstrates the base form of humanity. It could so easily slide back into this and it's already happening as we import 3rd world savages into our lands.

BTW, these people are so primitive that they don't have resistance to diseases like modern man. The slightest contact with modern people could kill them. (Scientists worry that Jesus Lad might have already contaminated them.) But I read that the Sentinelese population could be as low as 15... these guys must be inbred AF.
Last edited by Liar Revealed on Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
お前はもう死んでいる。

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:39 pm

I'd say uncontacted peoples should be left to their own devices up until the point where they kill an innocent castaway.

Fortunately if there are only about 15 of them left, it's only a matter of time until they're wiped out by disease or incest.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:19 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:27 pm
This kid who died is from here, so it's been on the news a lot.
I have to think a guy his age might not have any idea what xenophobia truly is because of the way liberals (over)use that word so broadly.

I like that the Sentinelese tribe still exists because it demonstrates the base form of humanity. It could so easily slide back into this and it's already happening as we import 3rd world savages into our lands.

BTW, these people are so primitive that they don't have resistance to diseases like modern man. The slightest contact with modern people could kill them. (Scientists worry that Jesus Lad might have already contaminated them.) But I read that the Sentinelese population could be as low as 15... these guys must be inbred AF.
Did you see any of the “lawl white privilege got what he deserved” shit? I noticed as soon as people saw what he looked like that shit died down. It just pisses me off that the so called compassionate shitlibs are okay with someone dying so long as they’re white.

It was the same deal with that student who was kidnapped and died in the one true Korea way back. SJWs were mocking him and saying that he got what he deserved.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:34 am

When whitey's numbers dwindle less and less, you'll see them do it to the Orientals.
They'll call them "white Asians," or just use the word White as a catch-all to describe some behavior they don't like.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:31 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:18 pm
We must construct Brainiac. "I shall catalog and digitize all life in the universe....then destroy it. It is the inevitable fate if the universe to go dark, Kug-El...I merely seek to preserve that which time would erode."
No idea what you're talking about. Is that some comic book faggotry?
Either way, no, I'm not about preserving inferior civilisations in any way. Just when some island monkeys are sitting on their strategically invaluable dung piles I don't see the need to invade with Leopard II tanks.
If anything, I find it hilarious how history repeats itself and that humanity as a whole hasn't learned. They say that those that don't know history is doomed to repeat it's mistakes but nobody listens. Too much civilisation shelters people way too much.
Killing somebody because he's not like you or from where you are or believe in something different? That's normal. The most normal state of the human condition. In well over half of the world it's perfectly fine to do so. In well over a third of it savagery exists that you couldn't even put into movies because people here wouldn't believe it.

Look at the overly sheltered lefty shits that go soul seeking in the middle east and shit. Muhammad and his boys make it perfectly clear they will kill them and they don't believe them. Can you believe that? In the bordering nation to the south people are skinning other people's faces while they are alive for fun. In Africa you have actual rape and murder squads roaming the lands, genital mutilation of children is seen as normal, cannibalism isn't unheard of and other nice things.
They have the barbarians at the gates, can watch actual videos of them from the safety of their homes and don't believe it.
You think Ibrahim that decapitated a five year old just yesterday for Allah has the slightest bad feeling about shooting you? He'll do you in the back of your head with his erection still poking you in the neck, recording a nice video while you'll cry into the camera how you deserved it because his buddies tortured you for the last week.

Now I don't fret over some actual spear chuckers but next time sending a TB carrier may be a fine idea. The weak should fear the strong. You go alone to a bunch of people that would totally murderize you, your mistake. A vastly superior group slaughters them all to take their shit on a slow afternoon, their mistake. It's the natural way and that's how it always shall be.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:44 pm

Internet hugboxes were a mistake.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:34 am
When whitey's numbers dwindle less and less, you'll see them do it to the Orientals.
They'll call them "white Asians," or just use the word White as a catch-all to describe some behavior they don't like.
How about "Brightly pigmentated"? It even has "pig" in the name!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:44 pm
How about "Brightly pigmentated"? It even has "pig" in the name!
Unfortunately, the defamation of pigs slur would somehow offend Muslims, Indians, and/or Jews. So no.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:25 pm

I believe this guy was pretty adequately briefed on the dangers of going over there. Its not an ideal death, certainly, but it doesn't merit a crusade either.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:21 pm

These uncontacted savages are being denied the basic universal human right of taxpayer funded gender reassignment surgery though.
Is Spoony dead yet?