Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3652
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:26 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:25 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:21 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:15 am
I'd just fuck that up and embarrass myself.
Like that tranny faggot who fucked up his immolation?
Qu'est-ce que?
That Sagal faggot.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6360
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:27 am

Did he fuck up his immolation? I thought he was successful
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:28 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:19 am
Can't reach the highscore if you don't try. Shitposting aside, I find suicide pretty pointless. But if anything, suicide by cops after a rampage at least has lasting entertainment value.
I think about sudoku by cop being the end. I hate cops and I wanna waste their time actual criminals make a break for it all across the country.
These are edgy gay teenbro dreams but any discussion about suicide methods is.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:21 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:15 am
I'd just fuck that up and embarrass myself.
Like that tranny faggot who fucked up his immolation?
The one that the media blamed the Foxdick Farms for "killing?"

User avatar
Guest

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:28 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:26 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:25 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:21 am


Like that tranny faggot who fucked up his immolation?
Qu'est-ce que?
That Sagal faggot.
Guess the only birthday he snatched was his own.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6360
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:32 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:28 am
The one that the media blamed the Foxdick Farms for "killing?"
Yeah, that one. Even though the foxdick thread on him hadn't been active for six months and HE WAS A MENTALLY INSANE TRANNY. HE WAS A FUCKING TIME BOMB

Faggot media made me defend Foxdick
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 18624
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:37 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:28 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:19 am
Can't reach the highscore if you don't try. Shitposting aside, I find suicide pretty pointless. But if anything, suicide by cops after a rampage at least has lasting entertainment value.
I think about sudoku by cop being the end. I hate cops and I wanna waste their time actual criminals make a break for it all across the country.
These are edgy gay teenbro dreams but any discussion about suicide methods is.
Comes with the territory. Suicide only really seems edgy because it's selfish and attention whoring by nature. If you ever watch some, it's really very mundane most of the time.
I guess that's also part of what makes them edgy. They are always more flashy imagined than in actual execution. Even shit that sounds rad as fuck, like a dude getting executed by getting rolled over by a tank, is underwhelming in practise. Kinda like stepping on a loaf of soft bread.
Movies set up well too high expectations.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 2622
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:40 pm

The honk-honk thing is culturally appropriating a 2hu meme. My sadness very big!

User avatar
Guest

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:22 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:40 pm
The honk-honk thing is culturally appropriating a 2hu meme. My sadness very big!
2hu only survives as long as people pretend its obscure.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 8782
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by mad bum » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:22 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:40 pm
The honk-honk thing is culturally appropriating a 2hu meme. My sadness very big!
2hu only survives as long as people pretend its obscure.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:30 pm

"Oof" is Reddit terminology.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest