Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20720
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:43 pm

Then again, the last time there was a terrible forced meme it worked quite well. I have to begrudgingly admit that NPC was a critical hit.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4416
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Poonoo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:28 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:40 pm


LE FUNNY MAYMAY, UPBOAT ME PLS. XD
When even YOU are giving shit to them for being Reddit you know it's a shit meme. Saw that shit on YouTube comments a day before you posted that Tumblr comic and I knew it was another kekistan thing.
Image

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9666
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:06 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:43 pm
Then again, the last time there was a terrible forced meme it worked quite well. I have to begrudgingly admit that NPC was a critical hit.
NPC is beautiful and really pisses them off, this is just reddit throwing pepe into everything.
Poonoo wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:28 am
When even YOU are giving shit to them for being Reddit you know it's a shit meme. Saw that shit on YouTube comments a day before you posted that Tumblr comic and I knew it was another kekistan thing.
Fuck you guys :lol: but you gotta admit it's trash.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20720
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:56 am

It's exactly what I expect of current 4chan. It's basically a reddit proxy and it shows more and more.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:53 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:56 am
It's exactly what I expect of current 4chan. It's basically a reddit proxy and it shows more and more.
It took me until 2019 but 4chan is finally so cancerous and boring that even I'm not posting much anymore. I'M ALMOST FREE. Now I gotta quit DHI. I can finally hang myself.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20720
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:08 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:53 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:56 am
It's exactly what I expect of current 4chan. It's basically a reddit proxy and it shows more and more.
It took me until 2019 but 4chan is finally so cancerous and boring that even I'm not posting much anymore. I'M ALMOST FREE. Now I gotta quit DHI. I can finally hang myself.
Eh, do something flashy instead. Suicide tank and stream it or take some buckshot mouthwash. Hanging is the most boring suicide. I've seen plenty and it always looks really pointless.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:15 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:08 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:53 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:56 am
It's exactly what I expect of current 4chan. It's basically a reddit proxy and it shows more and more.
It took me until 2019 but 4chan is finally so cancerous and boring that even I'm not posting much anymore. I'M ALMOST FREE. Now I gotta quit DHI. I can finally hang myself.
Eh, do something flashy instead. Suicide tank and stream it or take some buckshot mouthwash. Hanging is the most boring suicide. I've seen plenty and it always looks really pointless.
I always wanted to drag as many people into my sudoku attempt as possible but I know I'd just fuck that up and embarrass myself.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20720
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:19 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:15 am
I always wanted to drag as many people into my sudoku attempt as possible but I know I'd just fuck that up and embarrass myself.
Can't reach the highscore if you don't try. Shitposting aside, I find suicide pretty pointless. But if anything, suicide by cops after a rampage at least has lasting entertainment value. Look at my avatar. Monumental failure from his plans, yet he's still a legend.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3878
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:21 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:15 am
I'd just fuck that up and embarrass myself.
Like that tranny faggot who fucked up his immolation?

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20720
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:25 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:21 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:15 am
I'd just fuck that up and embarrass myself.
Like that tranny faggot who fucked up his immolation?
Qu'est-ce que?
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests