Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Credo in Deum

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Credo in Deum » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:57 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:09 am
And if you do take public transit like our overlords want you to, enjoy paying ever-increasing prices and trying to avoid getting stabbed by crazy hobos.
That would actually be nice since I can't drive a car but sadly our overlords love throwing money towards the 3rd world rather than their own country. Since everyone is commuting to work it would make sense to expand the rail network with the new technology they already have but don't use at all.

And you can't tell me it doesn't work when Germans created it and chinks build it in their own town.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:33 pm

The good ol' Transrapid. One of those Bavarian vanity projects that would've surely become a reality since Bavarian politicians always whine long and hard enough till they get what they want.

What killed the whole project over here was a stupid accident on a test course (where they drove off without anyone checking if the route was actually clear), most likely the high cost to build the network (I think this was during that time the Deutsche Bahn tried to make itself sexy for the planned stock market launch that never happened), and of course the mighty automobile lobby that hates anything that could result in less cars being sold.

Also didn't help that the Bavarian minister at that time loved improv speeches despite the fact that he couldn't make a coherent improv speech to save his life. I'd swear the guy started sentences without even knowing how they would end.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:23 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:29 pm
Hillbillies I can handle. Sure old cuckservative types can be a pain but I can deal with them diplomatically unlike libshits who scream rape if you show any dissent whatsoever.

Okay GitGud that mental image made my day. The idea of you terrorizing a would be burglar with an axe is fantastic. :lol:
I was in the back yard, carving the handle. My daughter screamed and i started to run. saw that fucker comming out of the door, he saw me and dropped the TV. Next think i know was that the handle was spinning in the air and hitting the fucker in the back if the legs. He strangled and landed on his front and before he could get back up i was at his ass to hold him down, while i had my seax in hand. The police here in my city was very friendly with me, and the fucker was back in jail to serve 3 years for an burglery he did before. He was on probation, and got for my case 2 years extra, but only because he tyed to steal the TV from infront of my 6 year old daughter. The Judge wasn´t happy.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:33 pm
Also didn't help that the Bavarian minister at that time loved improv speeches despite the fact that he couldn't make a coherent improv speech to save his life. I'd swear the guy started sentences without even knowing how they would end.
Good ol' Stoiber Ede. My favourite comment by him ever was when it looked like he'd become chancellor with early ballot counts having him in the lead. He was clearly confident but played it cool stating "I won't open a glass of champaign yet.".
About two years ago I saw that you can legit buy glasses of champaign now (plastic flute, the stand is screwed on the top as a lid) an had to laugh for a good ten minutes straight.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:54 am

Commie cunt dies of a heart attack in the general vacinity of a right winger while he was fleeing for his life from her insane, murderous Comrades and he gets 419 years in prison.

Meanwhile an illegal can gun down a woman in cold blood right in front of her father and get off scot free.

America is dead.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:39 am

Not only that but the local population then tears down the victim's memorial. America gone.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:51 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:39 am
Not only that but the local population then tears down the victim's memorial. America gone.
Source, jackass?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:03 am

The lesson here is to hide your powerlevel.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:52 am

Shut up granny guest
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:49 pm

Didn't know where else to put this. Far left and far right eating democracy.