Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:59 pm

I'm more than ever convinced that any chances for the western world to save itself have been forfeited in favor of diversity. EU is the new Middle East, here in burger land we're looking at our next Civil War and are becoming Mexico, and our niggers have been allowed to breed out of control all because we allowed our women to fucking vote.

I highly suggest any fellow burgers on here know the basics of water purification and hunting/foraging, and make your way into whatever wilderness you can get to in middle America and away from the coastal cities. It's going to be bad when it starts.

How will know you when it's officially begun? The second it's openly, flatly stated by any government official or body that the 1st and 2nd Ammendments need "revising". That's my measure at any rate. I'm not saying to freak out. I'm saying to have a plan so you don't have to freak out when this happens.

EU, I'll fucking say this; your war has already started. You need to be banding together and ousting your leaders and quarantining the existing no go zones so you can do what you need to do to deport or execute your invaders. God speed.

I've currently got some gas and a car with decent mileage and enough room for myself and a Co pilot to carry the essentials. I plan to be getting in shape and learning how to shoot better in the coming year, among other self defense forms.

Trying to convince friends and family in the meantime to get to higher ground.

Edit: my drinking is minimal today I assure you.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:52 pm

They're not going to let you go. They're not going to let any of us go. They've made it clear that live and let live was never really on option for them. They want us defeates and eventually dead, period.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:56 pm

I believe the Hebrews are at fault.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:59 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:59 pm
I'm more than ever convinced that any chances for the western world to save itself have been forfeited in favor of diversity. EU is the new Middle East, here in burger land we're looking at our next Civil War and are becoming Mexico, and our niggers have been allowed to breed out of control all because we allowed our women to fucking vote.
:lol: Care to elaborate on that High T-Level Jones?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:05 pm

Apparently whenever a society gives women power they immediately destroy it through single-motherhood, raising effeminate boys, and promoting welfare culture. Ancient Greek guy wrote a satirical play about it thousands of years ago.

tldr--Woodrow Wilson got cucked, fucked the West by giving women the vote.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:16 am

You know I’m always down for recruiting a bunch of impressionable wayward youth and forming a cult that condones suicide bombings to take out people of power. If you can’t stop the chaos why not steer it in a different direction?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:09 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:16 am
You know I’m always down for recruiting a bunch of impressionable wayward youth and forming a cult that condones suicide bombings to take out people of power. If you can’t stop the chaos why not steer it in a different direction?
Exactly. Time to speed along the collapse so we can rebuild sooner.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:38 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
I've thought about that. Imagine every one of these suicidal faggot-furry-trannies taking out a horrible globalist leader instead of their school classmates.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:06 pm

I daydream taking out the world's worst in my autistic Drive real human bean fantasies.
I don't think your average drugged up brainlet school/spree shooter is informed enough to think about the big picture.
You're not gonna be able to get to meme IRL villains like Soros anyway, they got too much security, enough that they insist on pretending their security has been breached.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:22 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:38 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
I've thought about that. Imagine every one of these suicidal faggot-furry-trannies taking out a horrible globalist leader instead of their school classmates.
Not that we need more violence, but I always scoff at these ANTIFA losers because they never have the balls to do anything beyond hiding in the herd and taking swipes at people from its safety. If one of them would actually try to off Trump I’d be mildly bemused, instead they just find white innocent bystanders to swing bats at and set ablaze because that’s easier.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.