Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:45 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:14 am
https://getpocket.com/explore/item/amer ... ket-newtab

Oh look. Turns out the oldfag anti-druggers might have been correct. Now that pot is getting legalized everywhere, more people are becoming "addicted" (maybe not chemically, but habitually) to it and ruining their lives. I wish that conservatives weren't so right all the time of late. You would never have seen this kind of article earlier, when there was still a tooth-and-nail fight to legalize pot. I hope this is taken as a lesson about legalizing all the other drugs, which are far more addictive and harmful.
Nick Rekeita is pro pot legalization.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:18 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:45 pm
rabidtictac wrote:

Oh look. Turns out the oldfag anti-druggers might have been correct. Now that pot is getting legalized everywhere, more people are becoming "addicted" (maybe not chemically, but habitually) to it and ruining their lives. I wish that conservatives weren't so right all the time of late. You would never have seen this kind of article earlier, when there was still a tooth-and-nail fight to legalize pot. I hope this is taken as a lesson about legalizing all the other drugs, which are far more addictive and harmful.
All I need to hear to convince me that it's a bad idea.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:45 pm
rabidtictac wrote:

He also said Trump is very unlikely to be President and to assume he won't. 4 more years. :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:20 am

Broken clock and all that. He also said Lagavulin is a great scotch so he's not wrong all the time, just most of it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:26 am

Rekieta is pro sucking cock.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:23 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:20 am
Broken clock and all that. He also said Lagavulin is a great scotch so he's not wrong all the time, just most of it.
Consider the source. Nick Cuckolda is a hardcore boozer. I wouldn't trust his opinion about most things, but I'm sure he's right 99% of the time about liquor.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:29 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:23 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:20 am
Consider the source. Nick Cuckolda is a hardcore boozer. I wouldn't trust his opinion about most things, but I'm sure he's right 99% of the time about liquor.
Yeah, but then again he's a lawyer and tends to be wrong about law. I'm sticking with the broken clock model. Booze hounds tend to drink whatever is within reach most of the time anyway.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:39 pm

Broken clock, saying an Islay scotch is good whisky is not insightful. Doubt he even knows the difference in taste between the breweries on the north of the island and those on the south.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:54 pm

Not that you need to know that particularly. I'm just saying whisky expert Racketts definitely wouldn't.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:11 pm

I'd say the southen ones tend to have a more medicinal taste and the northern ones more of a Smokey one.
That is if we're comparing Caol Ila and Laphroaig for example.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!