Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:28 am

Fag says that anyone who doesn't like gross gay ad is a bigot. Other gays reply that they also hate the ad, are ignored. :lol:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:36 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:53 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:09 pm
Youtube reinstated Computing Forever's channel with no explanation.
Styx (We hate him, I know) made a great point: Orange man gone. BLM and ANITIA will be ignored. The coof will probably stop being relevant by the summer. Without the Trumpers and the "alt-right" remaining, who will the left grand stand over? The purge might not be as bad as you think.
Everyone else. Duh. Remember the trans bathrooms thing? Or how about deadnaming? Anyone who isn't far left will become the new "far right nazis."

One thing the left is very good at is creating enemies and demonizing them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:37 am

No one finds two men kissing anything else but revolting. Probably even other gay guys do too.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:40 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:37 am
No one finds two men kissing anything else but revolting. Probably even other gay guys do too.
Straight people kissing is gross if you're not the one doing it.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:50 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:25 pm
Not even the most pessimistic of fucks or biggest Trump hater could've seen that coming. Not this bad, not this dramatic.
Trump himself probably thought it would be like 2016, bussing in illegals but still not being enough to overturn his victory. They had no choice but to be this brazen because he was that damn popular, Razorfist said something interesting on his recent Bitchute video where he mentioned that this isn't the sign of an all powerful empire, it's the sign they are losing control since they aren't being subtle. Impeaching him now is petty and childish and they are overplaying their hand with the censorship to black pill people into giving up. They are panicking, Epstein and Maxwel's pedo ring got busted (and recently another member got arrested in France) and people were giving the middle finger to China which fucked up their interests there. Unleashing Antifa like they never have before and all the crazy shit they did is a last ditch effort to maintain control, as the saying goes "always force a dictatorship to act like one". The more black pilled you are, the easier it is for them to keep normies blue pilled. All the shit they are doing to Trump from the banks to Amazon is going to red pill a lot of people who wouldn't have known about this shit, fuck I barely knew how much power Amazon had over servers until now.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:36 am
Anyone who isn't far left will become the new "far right nazis."
Like how Tim Pool became "the alt right" because they banned all the edgy people. Fucker used to be a Bernie supporter but because he can actually control his emotions he is an evil right wing nazi.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Women don't like it either. The Yaoi shit is only popular because the "men" look extremely effeminate, I remember two girls I knew straight up said that they "like the idea of it" but hate actually seeing it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:52 am

It is a lot like extremist Islam sperging out extra hard because they have been losing grip for years.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:27 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:50 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:36 am
Anyone who isn't far left will become the new "far right nazis."
Like how Tim Pool became "the alt right" because they banned all the edgy people. Fucker used to be a Bernie supporter but because he can actually control his emotions he is an evil right wing nazi.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:13 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:28 am
Obligatory.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:27 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:50 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Women don't like it either. The Yaoi shit is only popular because the "men" look extremely effeminate, I remember two girls I knew straight up said that they "like the idea of it" but hate actually seeing it.
Probably because reality never matches fantasy, the same with lesbians. You picture Jessica Alba and Margot Robbie snogging in the middle of a steamy shower, then in real life you get two fat angry bull dykes clad in flannel awkwardly licking each other in the middle of the frozen food aisle.

The Cadbury egg is the most offensive part. Just imagine if they did that shit with two hot women. The uproar would never end. I can't wait to watch some gay dude eat cajun rice out of another guy's asshole. That'll really move some Uncle Ben's!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:19 pm

I'm already sold.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:11 pm
We laugh now in retrospect but none of us expected any of this. Trump did not know how to handle a possible electoral fraud. He thought he won when he should have thought "how are they going to cheat me."
He might not have known how to handle it, but he sure loved whining about it, first for the previous election and then the upcoming one.
He's like frog complaining about the water getting warmer, but never moving an inch :roll:
Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:07 pm
I thought YHWH was the final boss in most SMT games.
Only in the ones worth playing.
Usually, at least.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette