Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:10 am

Minecraft creator Null losing his shit once again and locking down part of the site:
Frederick lost 8chan because he was too accepting of people who took advantage of his space and generosity. I see nothing but angry, belligerent retards who expect more than can be given and they expect it free of charge. In return for tolerating and hosting this discourse at my own expense, I am told by these same people that I deserve my work undercut by legislation in the off chance it may hurt Twitter. In return for this I have retards posting shooting threats who then blame me for having police send me warrants I have to comply with.

It's clear I am being played by radicals and retards to my own disadvantage, by grifters that don't even believe their own ideology as they fuck men behind their Catholic facades. I am done eating this shit.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:49 am

https://foxdickfarms.net/threads/regarding ... ite.80663/

To be more accurate, Orange Man wants to repeal 230 because he thinks it'll hurt twitter and big tech for being mean to him. Meanwhile, Null is being sued by a bunch of troons and it's super expensive just to get the shit thrown out, but if 230 goes away he'll have to spend even more money to deal with a shit-ton more lawsuits so if 230 gets repealed he's shutting the Farms down and going to live with some trannies or something. (Biden and the Dems want to repeal it too, so it doesn't matter who's in charge anymore.)

This is an American thing so I'm assuming it won't hurt DHI, right? Regardless, it feels like a little bit more freedom of speech is about to get tossed out the window.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:15 pm

We will welcome the lost sheeple with open arms... NOT.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:50 pm

He's just throwing a tantrum to make his paypigs give more bitcoin.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:52 pm

Rule No. 1 of every IN who isn't Spoony: It's never as bad or hopeless as they claim.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:29 pm

Would be funny seeing tranny dark mage come in here.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:10 am
Minecraft creator Null losing his shit once again and locking down part of the site:
Frederick lost 8chan because he was too accepting of people who took advantage of his space and generosity. I see nothing but angry, belligerent retards who expect more than can be given and they expect it free of charge. In return for tolerating and hosting this discourse at my own expense, I am told by these same people that I deserve my work undercut by legislation in the off chance it may hurt Twitter. In return for this I have retards posting shooting threats who then blame me for having police send me warrants I have to comply with.

It's clear I am being played by radicals and retards to my own disadvantage, by grifters that don't even believe their own ideology as they fuck men behind their Catholic facades. I am done eating this shit.
uh, don't you mean "exceptional individuals"?

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:51 pm

Didn't have my morning tard cum. Sorry.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:22 pm

He's not wrong about Article 230, in the sense that getting rid of it will cause more harm than good. Big tech will be just fine, they'll just lobby their way out of criminal charges since they had the money, and maybe even ramp up their AI bots to censor even more. Meanwhile, any potential competitor will have to deal with that shit on their own (nonexistent) dime. It will make impossible to ever dream of dislodging these corporations.

The right move would be stripping THEM from these protections, and let the fight it in court for the next months while they bleed money.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:43 pm

I agree. Getting rid of 230 because "fuck Twitter" is reactionary and retarded.
Is Spoony dead yet?