Commiefornia Burning Down

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Commiefornia Burning Down

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:36 am

Every one of those demands is hilarious and unworkable. I like how she tried to slip a little fascism in too. Ban charter schools, eh? What a liberal mindset! Let's just ban shit that competes openly with us and shows us how shitty our system is!
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:38 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:23 am
What do you expect? Teachers think they are gods. Let the people beneath them take care of kids.
I just don't get why teachers can't stop acting like they're being nailed to the fucking cross. The average teacher's salary is the same as the overall average in my state, and that's for only 9 months of work. They piss and moan about working outside of their hours sometimes, but it never occurs to them that every salaried person does that. Why don't they go work in a factory if it's that bad?
"I regret the future. I regret it in advance."

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:48 am

TheBilthCollector wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:58 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:25 am
Ah, holding students hostage for change. American teachers must have been paying attention to our teachers here in the North.
I'm not sure what's worse. Holding kids hostage for personal gain or that "give me what I want or I'll force you to spend more time with your children!" is such an effective threat.
I admit I didn't look into it but I heard of a hysterical report about how kids keep showing up into the ER in droves because more alone time with their shitty parents means that said shitty parents have to confront their poor life choices more and keep getting irritated to the point of smacking the brats around. Funny stuff.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:06 am

Duwango wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:16 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Ah, holding students hostage for change. American teachers must have been paying attention to our teachers here in the North.
Did anything come out of the rapists teachers' attempt at holding the entirety of Ontario hostage because then-newbie premier Doge Ford wasn't too keen about lgbtbbq worship in schools?
Nope. Covid came before Ford could break.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:13 am

Nobue wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:38 am
Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:23 am
What do you expect? Teachers think they are gods. Let the people beneath them take care of kids.
I just don't get why teachers can't stop acting like they're being nailed to the fucking cross. The average teacher's salary is the same as the overall average in my state, and that's for only 9 months of work. They piss and moan about working outside of their hours sometimes, but it never occurs to them that every salaried person does that. Why don't they go work in a factory if it's that bad?
Or do fucking physical labor. I want to see these fat bitches loading trucks somewhere, or digging ditches. Then they can cry about how hard life is.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:58 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:04 am
American teachers are literally the most overpaid in the fucking world. The USA spends more per capita than any other country and yet their results are dogshit because of shit like this. Of course they hate charter schools, the teachers are held to a fucking standard their and parents in the USA (especially black parents) want their kids their to get a better life.

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:37 pm

Better life for black people?! Can't have that. The Left needs them as eternal victims.
Dehbashi wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:53 pm
If it was any other state, I would doubt it but since it's Commiefornia. :lol:
This is trans-tastic :lol: :lol: :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:43 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:28 am
Any day a child doesn't spend in the halls of indoctrination in Commiefornia is a good day.
Oh don't worry. It's fine the kids to be there but the teachers, oh no, they can't be inconvenienced to be there.
More details in another district here.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/cali ... 9/2400414/

My favorite part.
In Glendale, education officials opted last week to move to online instruction due to a rise in coronavirus cases and hospitalizations. They also started a program for families in need of child care where students will be dropped off at local schools and placed in small groups. They will complete their online lessons with support from a staff member or substitute teacher during what would normally be school hours.
Well fuck dem substitute teachers. They ain't as important as us real teachers. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:25 pm

They are replaceable.

I'm also curious how the school openings will go down here in Krautland. Schools don't really have the infrastructure to go online-only, and there's no master plan of any sort as to how to make school happen in a post-Corona world.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:54 pm

Teachers here (Canada) wanted more online classes when they struck back in later winter/early spring. Now they'll probably get what they want. Only liberals could want to put themselves out of a job.