Commiefornia Burning Down

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Commiefornia Burning Down

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun May 31, 2020 12:23 am

Are these negros only chimping out on Democratic run states?

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun May 31, 2020 12:27 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 12:23 am
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Sun May 31, 2020 12:34 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
They've got a little bit in SC, but we'll know how bad it really is after sundown.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun May 31, 2020 5:05 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
As always like antifa. They know Dems won't do fucking shit and that no one owns a gun to defend themselves. The exception is Texas with Dallas which goes to show that state is turning blue, and btw here is their current major.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 31, 2020 6:19 am

The only place they can chimp out is democrat cities. They rely on the support of corrupt mayors and blue governors to keep the cops on a tight leash. Their bricks and bats only work until the moment riot cops and SWAT are unleashed with rubber bullets and gas. If they tried this shit in a far-red state, it's likely a bunch of dudes in second-story homes would start firing from their windows or something.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun May 31, 2020 9:11 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Yeah for the most part, people are still saying "dont mess with texas" when they had it really bad tonight, Florida is mostly republican and they got hit the worst. MN finally got there shit in order and looters we're basically locked down tonight.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 31, 2020 9:27 am

You have to remember that the big cities in Texas aren't as red as you think. A lot of the major population centers across America are blue. Even if the state is red, the city centers are blue. Keep that in mind. Austin has often been a site of major SJW shitlibbery.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

Post by Guest » Sun May 31, 2020 9:55 am

Every major Texas city except Fort Worth is blue, and it's so close to Dallas that it's barely hanging on. Fuck Houston and Austin. I'm probably going to move into the Brazos Valley somewhere, settle in one of those population 600 cities that have a Dairy Queen and a couple of gas stations. If I never see another black person who isn't Stacey Dash it will be too soon.

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Sun May 31, 2020 3:49 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 9:27 am
You have to remember that the big cities in Texas aren't as red as you think. A lot of the major population centers across America are blue. Even if the state is red, the city centers are blue. Keep that in mind. Austin has often been a site of major SJW shitlibbery.
True. Living in Best Dakota I looked up Fargo. It has a Democrat Mayor and a bunch of Mega-Soda transplants trying to avoid Minnesota's shitty income and sales taxes. It's no wonder they're climbing over each other to see who can virtue signal the most by guzzling Somali jizz.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun May 31, 2020 10:30 pm

The most based this shithole has ever been.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]