Commiefornia Burning Down

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Commiefornia Burning Down

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:53 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:09 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:27 am
>having overland lines in potentially dangerous places
I know burgerland likes to build houses out of cardboard and plywood in hurricane areas but at some point y'all niggas got to get real and build at least some of your shit like white people.
The go-to excuse there has always been "Too expensive". Though I think they didn't factor in the annual forest fires when they made their calculations :lol:
I love all the dumb idiots in Tornado Alley that don't even have an auxiliary hole in the ground near their house to take cover from a tornado. I've entertained living on the plains for many years, but I'm looking at building a bunker style house that's below ground so every awful weather event passes harmlessly over my nice open land. The retardation of humanity always astounds me, it shouldn't, but it does.

And no I don't give a shit about how "most tornadoes happen away from civilization and most homes are rated to withstand the majority of tornadoes". Rebuilding thousands of miles once every decade would be mitigated in 30 years if they'd just fucking update as they were torn down.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:29 pm

+1 for the bunker idea. I probably wouldn't even build anything above ground in that area. Just make it one huge basement to dwell in :lol:

(Also "Most tornados happen away from civliization" just means "Tornados will wreck your shit eventually.")
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:40 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:29 pm
+1 for the bunker idea. I probably wouldn't even build anything above ground in that area. Just make it one huge basement to dwell in :lol:

(Also "Most tornados happen away from civliization" just means "Tornados will wreck your shit eventually.")
It's a real stat. Most tornadoes don't really hit anything and are EF0-EF1. The massive super storms like EF5s are still very rare and strikes on major population centers are overall sparse, but why take the chance? Everything is going to be torn down over time and need rebuild, so why have we never once thought "huh...maybe we should be building these things more out of the way instead of just rated for 20 more MPH of wind?"
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:03 am

Underground homes are cool. Why not let nature insulate your house rather than paying Schlomo Shekelstein for your heating and cooling?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:07 am

>tfw no NEET bunker
Why was I born? To never be comfy?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:11 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:53 pm
And no I don't give a shit about how "most tornadoes happen away from civilization and most homes are rated to withstand the majority of tornadoes".
I bet you won't give a shit about your neighbour not being hit and your house being able to withstand "most" tornadoes when it's been obliterated.
We've got our own share of idiots, buing cheap land where once a straightened river used to run. Get some real heavy rain and that water won't give a damn about where people would like it to run along. Having your shit flooded by a meter or so basically totals your house just the same a fire or tornado would.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:18 pm

As the state continues to char-broil, a bunch of coloreds now want to get rid of SAT and ACT scores at the state University.

Apparently they dont know affirmative action takes care of that already?
Although I like their argument that standardized tests are like IQ tests. Fuck, make them MORE mandatory.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:39 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:18 pm
Although I like their argument that standardized tests are like IQ tests.
Niggers willfully acknowledge they have lower IQs.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:13 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:58 pm

That's a classic African dish. It's still traditionally enjoyed with and, sometimes as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!