Commiefornia Burning Down

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
ban

Re: Commiefornia Burning Down

Post by ban » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:33 pm

We didn't want either but e made one small mistake; we voted for this guy :

Doesn't help that he was very close and tight with his brother :

(And a basic wiki article with tons of ommisions but hey)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiros_Simitis

Who wanted to fuck over Greece and his baby brother(not that our "estimed" Prime Minister didn't want the approval of Germany for some fucking reason :roll: , contrary to the other leaders of his party who actually wanted Daddy USA to have them in their good graces). And by the time we got wind of it, he was made an honorary member of our universities. When I say stories of Symitis hidding for a decade to avoid public outrage, I'm not exaggerating. When people voted for New Democracy right after the PA.SO.K. term was over, a lot were ready to strangle him down Syntagma Square, waiting outside the Greek Parliament. It was a fucking political disaster and the most hilarious outrage because if it were any other country the people would have at least a shotgun ready instead of their old, wrinkly fingers. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:16 am

I'm well aware of the German connection. Schröder is the main reason you've been made part of the EU in the first place. That was just about the only action he ever did as a chancellor, except for building connections to Russia to get a very profitable place as a Gasprom faggot.
I still maintain that he should've been hanged for high treason and if I ever get to have a say in such matters he better hides real fucking good or else I'll Mossad his ass and have him shipped here in a box to get executed.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:40 pm

Always find it funny when he lectures our Current Year politicians. As if any sane person would take him seriously.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:00 pm
And Greece honestly never should've been a EU member. They didn't have the numbers required but were made a member regardless. It was a catastrophe waiting to happen right from the beginning.
But they weaseled their way in, and there's nothing we can do thanks to stupid bugged EU mechanics. Whoever designed that whole construct was way too optimistic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:30 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:40 pm
Always find it funny when he lectures our Current Year politicians. As if any sane person would take him seriously.
I'm also curious how they explain away that he's the very best of best buddies with Putin. He goes to private parties of his and everything. Who'd have thunk that a guy that married six or so times isn't quite right in the head.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:01 am

At 9:11 he mentions how the Black Plague could make a comeback in LA because of how poorly run it is. Californians aren't just a metaphorical plague on the USA, they'll become a literal one.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:57 am

I'm sure AIDS rates are super high there already.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:07 pm

They also have typhus, leprosy, and other medieval-era diseases spreading through their camps.

Meanwhile, California responds by banning state-funded travel to eleven other states, because they won't pay for gender transitions and other LGTBBQ nonsense.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:47 pm

Sounds like the purge will come in the form of pestilence instead of war. Doesn't matter to me what horseman is taking care of them as long as it's starting soon.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:00 pm

Burn those faggots down. Burn both coasts down, fuck, sick of those niggers ruining everything for everyone.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:38 pm

Why can't they just build a wall around themselves instead :lol: ?!
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:07 pm
They also have typhus, leprosy, and other medieval-era diseases spreading through their camps.
Sadly even the Black Death won't serve a wake-up call, since these medieval diseases have lost a lot of their luster thanks to the power of science.
Unless they break out in Africa, that is.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette