Commiefornia Burning Down

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Commiefornia Burning Down

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 09, 2020 8:28 pm

He's also encroaching onto Germany. He'll have lots of fun with our environmentalists because the fuckhuge factory for his clean e-cars will require an entire forest to be razed.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat May 09, 2020 9:00 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:35 pm
mad bum wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:34 pm
Like any good californian he wants to shit up other states like Texas and Nevada. Surprised Washington wasn't an option.
Couldn't help but notice that as well. :lol:
Elon knows deep down that the west coast is completely retarded.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 09, 2020 9:41 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:00 pm
He's a weird guy. On one hand he clearly doesn't give a fuck what people think about him. On the other he partakes in soy shit like gender neutral names. I'm not quite sure Elon knows what his opinion is going to be about something the next day.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 09, 2020 9:44 pm

It's like he's a particularly high-functioning autist. Say a couple steps above Linkara.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 09, 2020 9:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:44 pm
It's like he's a particularly high-functioning autist. Say a couple steps above Linkara.
He's too socially competent for that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun May 10, 2020 12:17 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 8:28 pm
He's also encroaching onto Germany. He'll have lots of fun with our environmentalists because the fuckhuge factory for his clean e-cars will require an entire forest to be razed.
Also your Car lobby runs your country, good luck getting a foothold in Germany and assuming they'll just let you take their market share.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:41 pm
CIANigger wrote:
He's a weird guy. On one hand he clearly doesn't give a fuck what people think about him. On the other he partakes in soy shit like gender neutral names. I'm not quite sure Elon knows what his opinion is going to be about something the next day.
Kind of like when Boogie/Guru Larry switches his personality based on who he is talking to so everyone likes him.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 10, 2020 12:39 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 12:17 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 8:28 pm
Also your Car lobby runs your country, good luck getting a foothold in Germany and assuming they'll just let you take their market share.
Germany saves the world! Any bullshit environmentalist shit will get devoured by our politicians.
But the whole lobbing down a forest will get pushed by VW, BMW and Mercedes Benz ultra hard. I bet you they will pay a few hundred protesters each.
Poonoo wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 12:17 am
Kind of like when Boogie/Guru Larry switches his personality based on who he is talking to so everyone likes him.
Sure, certain similarities are there. But ultimately he's not that intent on having everyone love him. He's not afraid to straight up enrage even the woke crowd. Or to address the elephant in the room, he's not a sociopath either.
I think he's got absolutely nothing mentally wrong with his head. He's not a tribesman, he's not an ideologue, he's not an extremist, he isn't especially smart or especially dumb. He's none of any of those things. I think that is exactly what makes him so odd. He's like some dude you know but also he's filthy rich yet hasn't adapted his behaviour to it at all. Something you're not used to seeing.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun May 10, 2020 6:34 am

Elon acts more like an alien.
It says something when even extraterrestrials think California is is too fucking crazy.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 10, 2020 7:36 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 12:39 am
E-cars didn't take off even when our government was actively trying to get people to buy e-cars from Teutonic manufacturers. They're just too expensive, and since the government left the work of building recharge stations fully into the hands of the free market, this network is spotty af and split up into way too man different providers who all have different payment methods. You basically have to lug around at least half a dozen different types of cash cards (and probably just as many apps on your phone), just so you aren't fucked if you do find a recharge station.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 12:39 am
Germany saves the world! Any bullshit environmentalist shit will get devoured by our politicians.
But the whole lobbing down a forest will get pushed by VW, BMW and Mercedes Benz ultra hard. I bet you they will pay a few hundred protesters each.
That would be some top kino and split our government. They want to support our car industry first and foremost, but they're also really autistic about this Tesla project not failing, just so they can prove the world that Germany can into big projects (after we've shown the world that we're too stupid to build underground train stations, concert halls, and airports).
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 10, 2020 8:50 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:41 pm
CIANigger wrote:
I suspect the left shitting on his CPAP machines may have woken him up a little. He may be a leftists but he's still a business man and businesses don't work on leftist ideals.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.