Commiefornia Burning Down

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Commiefornia Burning Down

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:43 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:54 pm
Only liberals could want to put themselves out of a job.
They'll never be put out of a job, thanks to teacher's unions.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:50 am

I remember the left whining about Internet providers and how they should be public utilities so that they can be like water and electric companies because that internet access was a human right like those. Now they are doing this.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:34 pm

Won't last long once they find out all the people they are cutting water off to are dem po' black folk.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:35 pm

What's the legality of that? In the EU they can't turn your water off under any circumstances.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:45 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:25 pm
They are replaceable.

I'm also curious how the school openings will go down here in Krautland. Schools don't really have the infrastructure to go online-only, and there's no master plan of any sort as to how to make school happen in a post-Corona world.
Wow I didn’t know that. I thought our countries were pretty much on the same level on most things (besides yours being much bigger of course)

For years now even in class students ALL need all laptop and the switch to online-only was super smooth.
Are you talking about certain less-developed parts or the entire country?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:45 pm
For years now even in class students ALL need all laptop and the switch to online-only was super smooth.
Kraut education is a clusterfuck, because every state just does its own thing. Even a plans for a unified Abitur exam are a joke, despite going on for several decades.

Another big problem is that the states have to finance their education themselves, and they just don't have the cash for the futuristic school utopia. They'e used some loopholes (and/or created a few specifically for this case) so the government can hand out extra cash to modernize shit, but the process is slow af, and they still think a one-time investment in laptops will be enough.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:33 pm

Seeing a beamer in the class room is a rare sight. Most schools still use overhead projectors. Technically, most are somewhere in the 70s.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:33 pm
Seeing a beamer in the class room is a rare sight. Most schools still use overhead projectors. Technically, most are somewhere in the 70s.
I never would have guessed that. Seems us being taxed into poverty at least kept the schoolsystem up to date.
Of course im against digitalizing the classroom and putting kids behind a screen even more like it’s not already 50% of their day but that’s besides the point here.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:43 pm

Schools just have a relative low priority over here, despite the constant "muh children are muh future". Which is why they had not problem during the lockdown to shut down everything and led the kids sit at home for months, with no real general plan on how to get them back into school.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:45 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:21 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:45 pm
Kraut education is a clusterfuck, because every state just does its own thing. Even a plans for a unified Abitur exam are a joke, despite being going on for several decades.

Another big problem is that the states have to finance their education themselves, and they just don't have the cash for the futuristic school utopia. They'e used some loopholes (and/or created a few specifically for this case) so the government can hand out extra cash to modernize shit, but the process is slow af, and they still think a one-time investment in laptops will be enough.
Didn’t mean to skip over your post my bad the response above is for this as well. Just to add a little detail: the schools don’t give the laptops they just require all students (Or their parents) to buy one. Same as when they made smartphones required, as in you can’t follow the class without it. They’d basically only communicate or put out material via that way.

So your system is behind but not that bad all in all since it doesn’t force huge spending on parents and lets all admit to ourselves; schools become worse and worse and the teachers dumber by the day. All they teach in schools now is to praise colored people and make them think about turning gay or trans all day. I wish kids over here would be free from that brainwashing actually.