White Supremacy GG1488NOSCOPE

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: White Supremacy GG1488NOSCOPE

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:35 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:25 pm
You can't demand people who are making slave wages and living with roommates to have a bunch of kids and a stay at home caregiver.
Most adults who are at the child baring age don't want kids anyway. He live in a century of self.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:37 pm

Why is Nig's literal faggotry only catching up to him now?
That first date stream with the imported Australian catman is from like four years ago.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:40 pm

Who?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:48 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:35 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:25 pm
You can't demand people who are making slave wages and living with roommates to have a bunch of kids and a stay at home caregiver.
Most adults who are at the child baring age don't want kids anyway. He live in a century of self.
That's too easy an answer and I reject it. People aren't so simple. Bearing children is a biological imperative of the species. Women don't just stop wanting kids. Baby rabies is still absolutely a thing and plenty of men get more accustomed to the idea too as they age, even if they didn't want kids initially.

No, when you see a sweeping change like this, I tend to look to practical factors. Practicality is what ultimately drives human behavior (and laziness.) Most wars are fought over resources rather than ideals. Ideals are just the excuse.

Now, let's stop and think for a moment about what possible massive, overwhelming practical factor could affect every first world nation on the entire planet. Hmm. Might it not be.... Worldwide markets? Megacorps? Globohomo writ across the planet?

The developing world is still pumping out kids not because they can afford to, but because they have no alternative. They can't afford birth control. They can't afford anything. So they have the kids anyway and they wage slave even harder in hopes to maybe afford enough food to feed them. We're talking about people who can barely afford rice and dirty water. So there's no chance for them to afford condoms or birth control pills.

The people at the very absolute bottom of the poverty rung have kids because they can't not have kids. They're unwilling to be celibate for life (really, who is willing, aside from king wizards?), so they're stuck with kids. The working class have access to various forms of birth control as well as abortions. These things cost money but they cost way, way less than a child does. The rich can do whatever they want and being rich is also pretty much the only way you can ensure your kid gets a good education. :lol:

The shift away from marriages is often blamed on culture, but I wonder how much the divorce courts affect that at the end of the day. Like I said, practicality.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:12 am

Cats and dildos. There I just destroyed your baby rabies argument.
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:41 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:12 am
Cats and dildos.
My two favorite things.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:45 am

ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:37 pm
Why is Nig's literal faggotry only catching up to him now?
That first date stream with the imported Australian catman is from like four years ago.
Fuentes apparently shilling hard for China now, claiming they are "based" or something. Apparently so is Spencer but no one gives a fuck about that Fed anymore, this looks like a complete betrayal by Fuentes who at the very least seemed legit about being America First but his Chicom cocksucking looks suspicious, especially since he brought up that Israel and China are working together and shitting on Israel's influence was his thing. Because of that, people are digging up dirt that they ignored.

Remember he got his start during the Bloodsports thing and all those fuckers were like women pretending to be friendly with each other when they all had dirt on each other and were ready to turn on their "internet friends" at the drop of a hat. The fans are no different.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:12 am
Cats and dildos. There I just destroyed your baby rabies argument.
Those are a cope like real dolls are to men. Just like how MGTOWs claim they don't need no women but do nothing but bitch about them for years, lonely middle aged women act like they are fine being single with their cats, dildos and wine but bitch about men not "manning up" and dating them.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:26 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:45 am
Remember he got his start during the Bloodsports thing and all those fuckers were like women pretending to be friendly with each other when they all had dirt on each other and were ready to turn on their "internet friends" at the drop of a hat. The fans are no different.
Such is life when an entire internet community consists of nothing but homosexuals.
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:45 am
Those are a cope like real dolls are to men.
My sexual attraction to dolls isn't a cope, it's just good taste, something you don't have.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:52 am

Real dolls are just another sex toy. They're making ones now that can fucking have conversations with you (ugh).
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:12 am

Way to completely miss the point, doll makers.