White Supremacy GG1488NOSCOPE

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: White Supremacy GG1488NOSCOPE

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:31 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:50 am
Nice bot bump.
I was about to tell GlowNigger to go back to GlowChan.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:44 am

End of an era. I remember years before Trump was ever involved in polidicks, Richard Spencer was shilling his white supremacy scams on jewtube and other places. With very positive results. :lol:

Funny how he's now being eulogized as "Trump Supporter" Richard Spencer. Treated as little more than a hanger-on, rather than a leader of (actual) white nationalists in the USA. Which is definitely what he was. I remember the Richard Spencer era of jewtube, when people were still trying to argue (none more than Spencer) that he totes wasn't a white nationalist guis.

Now his life is ruined and he's treated as a nobody. Just another "neo nazi drumpf supporter."

Dunno what the fuck he thought was going to happen. Should have dialed his power-leveling back when he saw which way the wind was blowing. He had years to see the trend. I dunno. Maybe he was always fucked the moment libs took power. But he did himself no favors being such an arrogant, lying prick for years.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:35 am

I remember him as a CIA plant, which he was. Also, he was ridin' with Biden

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:41 am

*muffled smuckles play in the distance*
Why did he get married? Everybody knows that every internet racist e-celeb is gay.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:27 am

Likely for the added tradtard grift.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:55 am

He had to sacrifice himself in order to turn Don Sargoon into one of the biggest lolcows if the past season.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:36 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:44 am
Funny how he's now being eulogized as "Trump Supporter" Richard Spencer.
Which is disingenuous since he turned on Trump once he realised that Trump's foreign policy actually stopped the refugee crisis. That's why he suddenly became a Biden supporter, he realised that with the middle east not being bombed constantly meant there are less "refugees" coming to Europe to rape women and form No Go Zones. That is vital to his support, a lot of people who got big in 2016 bitching about migration became irrelevant a few years after Trump got in since the topics got stale. Black Pidgeon Speaks has a dead channel now and all these alt right fucks disappeared, that's why so many of them turned on Trump since he ruined their grift.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

ban

Post by ban » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:39 pm

A lot of them were obvious from the start, they would all have the same tone of voice that grifters and public speakers have, as if they're detatched from the subject they are covering, like the good (((grifters))) they actually were, and pump the normalfag with small kernels of actual truth before gaining enough followers to form a cult of personality around them to successfully run their grift until the cows go home. And I know, "not unlike Jimbokur" but also not unlike the Ben Shapiros and other oil snake sellers like Musk.
veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:56 pm
>This is...to go...EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:55 am
He had to sacrifice himself in order to turn Don Sargoon into one of the biggest lolcows if the past season.
The Stepfather claims another victim. *Traditional sicilian music plays off-tempo*
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:01 pm

It's funny how the thing with Nick Fuentes turned out with his career suicide. People where treating him and his """"movement""" like the second coming of Christ with his whole claim to fame was him whaling and bemoaning about the sexual degeneracy of modern society (witch yes granted should be a primary concern) but then decided it would help his cause by being Fuckbuddies with that one faggot gay lolicon (I forgot what is name is and I don't care enough to look it up)

Oh wait I'm sorry "Totally Ironically dating each other! When I suck his dick, I do It Ironically ™ bro, there's a difference! r-r-really!"

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:25 pm

The thing about sexual degeneracy is you're never going to fix it. All you can do is rope off the slippery slope and say that we won't allow any more sliding. No legalizing pedophilia or animal rapists. Society has changed and that 1950s gig isn't going to work anymore. The corporatist elite have won and now both parents are required to work until they die.

You can't demand people who are making slave wages and living with roommates to have a bunch of kids and a stay at home caregiver.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome