Mid-terms: Clever Subtitle

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Mid-terms: Clever Subtitle

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:35 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:41 am
Property in certain states is affordable, but then you have to live in them. For example we only paid 50k for my place but it's in Ohio, the Florida of the north with shitty weather.
This is also something a lot of people from the first world west but NOT from America don't understand.

Depending where you live, you're gonna have to deal with:

-zero jobs
-wild animals that can actually fucking kill you
-power outages
-extreme bad weather
-spotty internet or no internet
-spotty cell coverage or none
-difficulty securing good water sources
-no access to emergency services (if you live more than an hour from the nearest responder, you may as well not bother calling because you are fucked)
-crackheads and drug-runners wandering around the area

There's a reason shitlibs never understand the rest of the country. They've never BEEN to the rest of the country. They think guns are a frivolous freedom and not a necessary tool.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:48 am

Around where I live, houses can be as cheap as, or even cheaper, than $30K, but I'll be fucked in the ass with a chainsaw before I ever buy property out here. After my lease is up, I'm out of here.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:15 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:48 am
Around where I live, houses can be as cheap as, or even cheaper, than $30K, but I'll be fucked in the ass with a chainsaw before I ever buy property out here. After my lease is up, I'm out of here.
I've lived in ohio all my life so I wouldn't have anywhere else to go, but yeah I know a lot of my friends have left state.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:52 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:15 am
Rapeculture wrote:
I've lived in ohio all my life so I wouldn't have anywhere else to go, but yeah I know a lot of my friends have left state.
Where would you go if you just couldn't live in Ohio anymore?
rabidtictac wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:57 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:52 am
mad bum wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
Oh gez good question, I hear texas is great but the great gold rush for that state happened a few years ago, I also hear the north east states are good to live also like your New Hampshire, Maine etc.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:36 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:57 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:52 am
mad bum wrote:

Oh gez good question, I hear texas is great but the great gold rush for that state happened a few years ago, I also hear the north east states are good to live also like your New Hampshire, Maine etc.
I've heard the same, I've often thought about moving to New Hampshire. There's not a whole lot of niggers there.

Edit: I say this because niggers are annoying to live next to and work around. Plus, I LOVE going to the movies, and niggers love talking LOUD AS FUCK during movies, as we all know.
rabidtictac wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:38 am

I hear its expensive for homes up there.
The median home value in New Hampshire is $270,200. New Hampshire home values have gone up 7.9% over the past year and Zillow predicts they will rise 5.7% within the next year. The median list price per square foot in New Hampshire is $165. The median price of homes currently listed in New Hampshire is $290,000.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:40 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:38 am
I hear its expensive for homes up there.
The median home value in New Hampshire is $270,200. New Hampshire home values have gone up 7.9% over the past year and Zillow predicts they will rise 5.7% within the next year. The median list price per square foot in New Hampshire is $165. The median price of homes currently listed in New Hampshire is $290,000.
WELL FUCK. I guess if you want to be nigger free, you'd better be able to afford it.
rabidtictac wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:03 am

That's why there's these 30k nigger homes in the ghetto, I know I was looking for a deal and the only places I could find were cheap places in nice areas but the house was unlivable and needed completely renovated or fairly modern homes but you'd be afraid of getting shot when you take your trash out at night.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:10 pm

Ohio fucking blows. I was born there and lived there most of my life. Moved to Colorado never looked back. Ive been all over North America at this point and I'd highly suggest Colorado before it gets too shitted up by Californians. Stay away from Aspen for that. Stay away from Pueblo for the spics and niggers. The state is otherwise awesome everywhere.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger