"It's okay to be white" posters found on several college campuses, liberals freak out

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: "It's okay to be white" posters found on several college campuses, liberals freak out

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:21 am

It's like whatever "noble" goal they might've had in theory got quickly corrupted by turbo-autism. Ya can't really fight racism by replacing it with a different kind of racism.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Re: "It's okay to be white" posters found on several college campuses, liberals freak out

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:57 am

The thing leftists don't get is that no matter how they twist themselves into pretzels to say that anti-white bigotry is acceptable because privilege, history, oppression, etc. there are white people who don't give a shit about or don't understand any of that because all they hear it "fuck yt."

I don't think a black person calling me a cracker is the EXACT SAME THING as me calling them a nigger. In fact, I find it laughable. But why bring up race and give me that kind of ammo at all?
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:56 am

Doesn't "cracker" come from whip cracker? What blacks used to call their massas back in the good ol'days of slavery? So.. even when blacks try to insult whiteys they still cant help but acknowledge who the real masters are. :D
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:10 pm

This maymay is at least 6 months old.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:43 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:57 am
I don't think a black person calling me a cracker is the EXACT SAME THING as me calling them a nigger. In fact, I find it laughable. But why bring up race and give me that kind of ammo at all?
Of course it's laughable. A lion doesn't care what an ant has to say. They bring it up because they are projecting. It's the worst for them, so it must be the worst for everyone, right?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:37 pm

IMO unironically getting offended by that stuff comprises your position of authority.

RedLine wrote:
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:24 pm

I always thought cracker was like a saltine because it's white.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:26 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:37 pm
IMO unironically getting offended by that stuff comprises your position of authority.
When you and everyone else knows you're the best, there's no reason to feel offended what the lesser humans and subhumans think. It's like trying to insult somebody over how smart they are. Not being insulted is the best and most natural reaction.
No group has ever managed to make being white something people would actually feel bad for. Not even the SJWs. Hell, especially not them. On their oppression list, it's pretty much stated blatantly that the best you can be is a straight, white male. Their interpretation may be a bit different, but that's nothing but agenda-driven. They even know that the dumb niggers and spics are nothing but powerless pawns, naturally disadvantaged by being gutter trash races.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:05 pm

It's pretty great being white.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:36 pm

Resist.com used to have a cartoon with a white couple cradling a baby that said "To be born White is an honor and a privilege." I really want to post it in response to people who talk about white privilege but I haven't been able to find the image since they retooled their site.

It was the same site that hosted this meme classic:

RedLine wrote: