"It's okay to be white" posters found on several college campuses, liberals freak out

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: "It's okay to be white" posters found on several college campuses, liberals freak out

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:01 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:11 am
Everyone hates niggers. Niggers hate niggers, hence why they can't stop killing each other.
Citation: Africa
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Re: "It's okay to be white" posters found on several college campuses, liberals freak out

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:37 am

>all the other minority crayons hate black

This is why the Dems are pushing immigration so hard. Because they all slowly push the black community out of the way as the priviledged underclass.

Harlem has been dwarfed by Spanish Harlem for decades. Compton is now less than 1/3 black, with majority Hispanic. Ditto in LA county and a lot of Commiefornia. All the immigrants either take their jobs for cheaper or price them out of housing.

Right now they have some numbers to vote, and rule them up with blacks vs. cops shit to keep them active. But they're just stalling for time until they get more Brown Skins and Slanty Eyes to vote, and then they have no more use for them anymore. You watch and see how you'll see less of them as politicians and on TV, where no one will say a word.
Not only are they hated in most other countries (like China), they're also on the wrong side of things like being anti-gat, sexist, and Black Jesus.

It would be fucking hilarious to see them eventually end up displaced out to a fucking reservation and mistreated/ignored like the Indian tribes.
"Cone see the sons and daughters of slaves in their safe space!" :D
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:04 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:37 am
>all the other minority crayons hate black

This is why the Dems are pushing immigration so hard. Because they all slowly push the black community out of the way as the priviledged underclass.

Harlem has been dwarfed by Spanish Harlem for decades. Compton is now less than 1/3 black, with majority Hispanic. Ditto in LA county and a lot of Commiefornia. All the immigrants either take their jobs for cheaper or price them out of housing.

Right now they have some numbers to vote, and rule them up with blacks vs. cops shit to keep them active. But they're just stalling for time until they get more Brown Skins and Slanty Eyes to vote, and then they have no more use for them anymore. You watch and see how you'll see less of them as politicians and on TV, where no one will say a word.
Not only are they hated in most other countries (like China), they're also on the wrong side of things like being anti-gat, sexist, and Black Jesus.

It would be fucking hilarious to see them eventually end up displaced out to a fucking reservation and mistreated/ignored like the Indian tribes.
"Cone see the sons and daughters of slaves in their safe space!" :D
I’ll take that...but only if the reservations are in Africa. Or the Cincinnati zoo.

People who are black don’t bother me. I work with a black guy from the UK and he’s rad. It’s the African American ghetto thug victim culture that has been setting them back for so long. You’ll hear all this “well the cops pick on us so we get mean” and then the SJWs commence their babble to justify it, but in the end they’re just bringing themselves down. The guy I mentioned trashes that shit, I think he hates niggers more than any good ol boy I’ve met in my life.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:03 am

From what I see, the police are too touchy and have to beat the everloving shit out of cunts much more frequently. They've got cameras already, just judge from those. I'm sure you'll find brutality and K9 to be underused.

This whore should not only not be on the road, she should get taken out of the car by a German Sheppard violently and beaten with nightsticks for a few hours. Jesus fucking Christ just kill this cunt already.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:25 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:03 am
From what I see, the police are too touchy and have to beat the everloving shit out of cunts much more frequently. They've got cameras already, just judge from those. I'm sure you'll find brutality and K9 to be underused.

This whore should not only not be on the road, she should get taken out of the car by a German Sheppard violently and beaten with nightsticks for a few hours. Jesus fucking Christ just kill this cunt already.
Can we just step it up and go all Jin-Roh? I want to see panzer cops taking down entitled citizens who think it’s okay to act like this.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:49 pm

More leftists freak out when the same thing happens on an Eastern Michigan campus:

Spotted earlier today by a reporter for the Eastern Echo, one of the walls in the Free Speech Space reads “it’s okay to be white.” The message comes a week after a statement condemning anti-semitism was tampered with on the same wall.

“As soon as we saw that message, we knew it couldn’t stay up,” said Student Government Vice President Ethan Smith. “To whoever did this, I’d just say give it up. Your message is never going to take root here, and the EMU community isn’t even going to give it a chance.”
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:39 pm

It's a free speech zone as long as what you said isn't socially unacceptable according to ivory tower liberals, I guess.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:49 pm

Ivory tower? Isn't that a lil problematic? Why aren't they climbing ebony towers?