China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: China

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:43 am

[youtube]https://youtu.be/8bXgULtz6cI[/youtube]

Summary: a chinese dissident operating an online news channel talked 3 weeks ago about three hard drives given to Trump.
These hard drives contain blackmail from the CCP they intend to use against Joe Biden and the democrats as well as additional info.
One hard drive contains very disgusting pedo videos depicting Hunter treating chinese underage girls like animals as well as information about their corrupt business dealings in Ukraine, Kazakhstan and China.

The second hard drive contains detailed information about top CCP party members overseas properties.

The 3rd hd contains information about the "bio weapon" (presumably Covid 19).

Joe Biden is essentially their manchurian candidate, groomed for several years. CCP wants to take control over the US with compiled kompromat to be used against Biden and top democrat politicians for many years!

They sent Pelosi their kompromat to prove that the CCP has them by their balls, and that they expect democrats to win this election at any price.

Their intent is to keep their overseas holdings (Trump wants to confiscate them as reparations vor the Wuhan Virus) and another goal is to control the US and the world.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:35 am

How sad it must be if your manchurian candidate gets dementia :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:33 am

That video is just so convenient. Too convenient. Especially the part about the bio weapon.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:02 am

Sounds like bullshit. We'll see what comes out

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:13 am

Seems like bullshit to me also. Biden is a cuck, but he'd never push to institute a system where he'd lose rather than gain power. Even the stupidest shitlib has to realize the chinese are racist, sexist, ableist and body-shaming as fuck. : D A chinese person with 20 extra pounds is considered a horrible piece of shit fat slob who should die. And they hate most other races except (ARGUABLY) huwhites, because they chase huwhite money and power (for now.)

I could understand some antifa faggot with no power advocating a CCP takeover of america. Because the antifa think they'd get more power if that happened. They're wrong, but that's what they think. They figure they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. And hey, that did happen for some chinese communist party members during Mao's revolution. Some poor people did become extremely powerful because of party affiliations. So there's an argument that some college kid with tons of debt has nothing to lose by going full CCP anarcho-communist.

But Biden? He'd have to be more demented than anyone suspects to want to hand over all power and authority he'd ever have to some CCP flunky. He has more power right now (and will even if he loses the election) than he'd ever have under communism. Despite what the right loves to say about Biden, he's not far left. He makes those noises because he has to, but he was centrist as fuck under Obama. People forget the obama administration was basically just Bush Jr. 2.0 with some extra healthcare.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:45 am

Biden selling his influence for money isn't the part that sounds like bullshit to me. Biden's a career politician who's been on a civil servant's pay for most of his career. Selling out is second nature to him. He probably saw dollar signs in his eyes the day Obama won the election.
The part about how these discs just so happen to contain information about Hunter's child fucking and Wu Flu being a bioweapon, thereby vindicating all the conspiracy theories, that's the part that sounds like bullshit to me.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:55 am

you mean the "theories" that can easily be researched and proven as facts? How about you stop being a lazy coward.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:57 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:55 am
you mean the "theories" that can easily be researched and proven as facts?
Show me the proof
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:55 am
How about you stop being a lazy coward.
How about you...show me the proof

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:50 am

The proof is in the pudding. By which I mean Biden's brain.

The most retarded (that I have seen, aka many moons ago) was an episode were it was revealed that male Simpsons are doomed to retardation, while the female ones are destined to become rocket scientists and shit. Just so Lisa could feel justified in her smugness, and feel less bad about being related to her own father and brother.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:11 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:13 am
Seems like bullshit to me also. Biden is a cuck, but he'd never push to institute a system where he'd lose rather than gain power. Even the stupidest shitlib has to realize the chinese are racist, sexist, ableist and body-shaming as fuck. : D A chinese person with 20 extra pounds is considered a horrible piece of shit fat slob who should die. And they hate most other races except (ARGUABLY) huwhites, because they chase huwhite money and power (for now.)

I could understand some antifa faggot with no power advocating a CCP takeover of america. Because the antifa think they'd get more power if that happened. They're wrong, but that's what they think. They figure they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. And hey, that did happen for some chinese communist party members during Mao's revolution. Some poor people did become extremely powerful because of party affiliations. So there's an argument that some college kid with tons of debt has nothing to lose by going full CCP anarcho-communist.

But Biden? He'd have to be more demented than anyone suspects to want to hand over all power and authority he'd ever have to some CCP flunky. He has more power right now (and will even if he loses the election) than he'd ever have under communism. Despite what the right loves to say about Biden, he's not far left. He makes those noises because he has to, but he was centrist as fuck under Obama. People forget the obama administration was basically just Bush Jr. 2.0 with some extra healthcare.
Let’s not forget about the countless infant girls killed by their parents so they could try again for a boy. DEY COULD HAFF BEEN THE NEXT PREZIDENT GUIZE!!!

Welcome to China, where if you’re born with a hole you die in a hole.