China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
RedLine
Posts: 944
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:47 am

Re: China

Post by RedLine » Thu May 21, 2020 5:29 pm

I mean just look at this. I got to it with about two clicks from the other Tweet posted. Outside of journalism there is hardly any profession more up its own ass.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 22269
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: China

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 21, 2020 6:47 pm

A poll meant solely for dick-stroking. Very professional.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: China

Post by Guest » Fri May 22, 2020 12:33 am

RIP Hong Kong

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 27247
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: China

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 22, 2020 4:55 am

RedLine wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:05 pm
And why does a medical doctor need a Twitter blue check in the first place? All that tells me is that he has media connections too.
Yeah, very odd that. Unless you're famous or a far left propagandist there's no need for a check mark.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 22269
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: China

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 22, 2020 9:50 am

Guest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:33 am
RIP Hong Kong
It was fun while it lasted.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: China

Post by Guest » Fri May 22, 2020 3:31 pm

RedLine wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:29 pm
I mean just look at this. I got to it with about two clicks from the other Tweet posted. Outside of journalism there is hardly any profession more up its own ass.
Seeing "heroes work here" signs in front of random clinics all over town. Is there anything more insufferable than self-aggrandizement?

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5088
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: China

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri May 22, 2020 3:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:31 pm
RedLine wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:29 pm
I mean just look at this. I got to it with about two clicks from the other Tweet posted. Outside of journalism there is hardly any profession more up its own ass.
Seeing "heroes work here" signs in front of random clinics all over town. Is there anything more insufferable than self-aggrandizement?
The fucking Air Force did a flyover here at the hospital. They had zero COVID-19 patients.
Is Spoony dead yet?

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 27247
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: China

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 22, 2020 7:22 pm

My state had a total of 117 cases with two deaths. It's not even the flu, bro.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 13286
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: China

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 22, 2020 10:49 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:22 pm
My state had a total of 117 cases with two deaths. It's not even the flu, bro.
It's a lot worse in the major population centers, I hope you realize. People in rural areas can afford to not worry about it. I mean, you can only get infected if the virus is around to infect you. If you live in Jew York or Commiefornia, you might as well strap on your gas mask before you walk out your door. :lol: But that's the price you pay to live in a liberal paradise. 8-)
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
Guest

Re: China

Post by Guest » Fri May 22, 2020 11:02 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:50 am
Guest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:33 am
RIP Hong Kong
It was fun while it lasted.
No loss. China killed the Hong Kong action movie scene 15 years ago. What's left to save?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests