China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 13286
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: China

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 21, 2020 8:21 am

The media is in an all-out war against HCQ, just because Troomp said he liked it.

I heard that Mexico is currently getting bodied by corona. I said this was going to happen. I said that latin america, specifically mexico, was the place to watch, since they were doing absolutely nothing to prepare for covid cases and were even claiming the virus itself didn't exist. A lot of tacos are fat and sick and prime targets for covid complications.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... ry/mexico/

14% mortality rate. Supposedly 3rd highest mortality rate in the world, just behind USA and one other place. I assume the usa mortality rate is so high because of fat burgers and Cuomo the cunt.

The taco doctors were saying that it's hard to get patients to even follow their instructions. The doctor will hear the symptoms or examine the patient and say it's probably covid, and the patient will respond that's not true because covid is fake. :D
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: China

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu May 21, 2020 10:24 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:43 am
"It has side effects"
I hate how they are using this as an argument. ALL DRUGS HAVE SIDE EFFECTS.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: China

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu May 21, 2020 10:27 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 8:21 am
I heard that Mexico is currently getting bodied by corona. I said this was going to happen. I said that latin america, specifically mexico, was the place to watch, since they were doing absolutely nothing to prepare for covid cases and were even claiming the virus itself didn't exist. A lot of tacos are fat and sick and prime targets for covid complications.
I've mentioned that America could see a wave of sick and or fleeing Mexicans hoard the boarder for free medicare on another forum but was immediately called a racist and was assured Mexicans would not want to come over for inferior medical care.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 5355
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: China

Post by Poonoo » Thu May 21, 2020 12:48 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 8:21 am
14% mortality rate. Supposedly 3rd highest mortality rate in the world, just behind USA and one other place. I assume the usa mortality rate is so high because of fat burgers and Cuomo the cunt.
That's testing, shit testing early on will lead to high as fuck death rates. Even if you are like Italy, UK and Spain where you started out crap but caught up later with testing it is too late since the virus was out of control and spread like crazy. That's why South Korea's death rate is so low even though the amount of testing they have done isn't all that high now, because their testing WAS high early on. Same with Germany and Australia.

Also you're problem is that Democrats are utter idiots. Every Republican state is below the Democrat average death rate accept Taxachussets which is at the average:
Trump better use this.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

Dehbashi
Posts: 1579
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:48 am

Re: China

Post by Dehbashi » Thu May 21, 2020 1:17 pm


User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 22271
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: China

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 21, 2020 2:19 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:48 pm
Also you're problem is that Democrats are utter idiots. Every Republican state is below the Democrat average death rate accept Taxachussets which is at the average:
But of course, blue checkmarks were swearing up and down that Corona-chan would ravage those dumb Trump supporters the most because they don't believe in science and stuff :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Dehbashi
Posts: 1579
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:48 am

Re: China

Post by Dehbashi » Thu May 21, 2020 2:48 pm

No the blue checkmarks of course support bullshit like this.

User avatar
Duwango
Goon
Posts: 807
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:43 am

Re: China

Post by Duwango » Thu May 21, 2020 3:28 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 8:21 am
The taco doctors were saying that it's hard to get patients to even follow their instructions. The doctor will hear the symptoms or examine the patient and say it's probably covid, and the patient will respond that's not true because covid is fake. :D
It's anyone's guess if Taco patients genuinely believe that is the case or not, but the pozzfield that is the medical field hasn't exactly done itself much favors, either. A lot of it is going along the sociopathic media narrative that a drug millions have been safely taking for decades is now somehow even remotely dangerous, because it directly interferes with the liberal establishment's thirst for absolute power.

"it’s surreal to have a patient accuse me of falsifying their COVID result" and why would that be? Because your ilk keeps moving the goalposts towards every aspect of the chinkvirus, maybe? I've heard reports of mass riots in several countries beginning to spur due to the general population getting sick of their livelihoods being controlled by unelected "science-based" Neil Ferguson type faggots. I would imagine the democrat-media industrial complex and it's hordes of npc zombies are not going to have a good time with it's incessant doomsday circlejerking, to put it lightly.

User avatar
RedLine
Posts: 944
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:47 am

Re: China

Post by RedLine » Thu May 21, 2020 5:05 pm

Ryan Marino's Twitter feed is full of him and other doctors acting like smug, superior assholes. Probably tons of fake anecdotes too.
Whether they lean left or right, and whether they are right or wrong about something, medical doctors are almost universally cunts. Making them the "face" of China Virus response was a big mistake.
And why does a medical doctor need a Twitter blue check in the first place? All that tells me is that he has media connections too.

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 2128
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: China

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu May 21, 2020 5:26 pm

Funny thing, how these intellectuals never expect people to question their authority. And act offended when they do.


I'm surprised the Medical Triumverate has let this all go on. Hospitals are losing money from procedures and cant collecr from the ones that die. Meanwhile, insurers have to pay for the ones that do, and you have more healthy people out of work and unable to keep insurance.
Lastly, Pharma is seeing less sales of normal meds. You'd think this would be a golden opportunity for them to sell a whole bunch of cores. But nope, they're letting the FDA fuck them in the ass and keep their R&D folks at home. All that HCD gonna come in from Mexico.

I would expect a whole lotta DNC money to start drying up.
If this was Trump's reelection strategy hes the biggest genius in history.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: RAPEMAN and 3 guests