China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Tony Schiavone

Re: China

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:55 pm

I see you stopped taking those black pills.
'Bout damn time.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:25 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:55 pm
I see you stopped taking those black pills.
'Bout damn time.
Kugel-kun labeling me the Black Pill Merchant of DHI proves that bullying works. :)
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:28 pm

The only reason welfare exists is to keep minorities voting liberal. Spics and niggers by nature of very religious and conservative in their beliefs but will vote Democrat just to keep the gravy train flowing. Same with Muslims in Europe. They will vote progressive until they out populate the progressives (whites) and go on a killing spree not seen since the WWII.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:25 am

Everyone wants free shit and that's what welfare candidates rely on to get elected. Next step is to make college free and thereby finish removing the last bit of benefit imparted by a degree, making college mandatory for all entry-level work.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:30 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:27 pm
Like I said, nobody knows what they're doing. Nothing is working with the virus. I'm not saying to be a doomer cunt like Jim (still a low mortality rate), but fuckers like Fauci are basically lying to the american public and trying to blame everything on Trump. They act like senile Biden would do better.
They know damn well HCQ works, there are a few reason like wanting to help Gilead make money, how left wing industries aren't hurting as much compared to right wing ones, the literal trillions of dollars on the line to make the vaccine for this and how HCQ actually being proven to work will vindicate Trump and guarantee him the election.

That last one is a big factor in the US, Trump has been seen as the pro-HCQ guy because of the media and "his medication" working will make him look like the savior of the damn world, along with Bolsanaro in Brazil who recently recovered using it and held up a box of it to a crowd of people like it was baby Simba in The Lion King. No way in hell can the dems let him get such a huge win, HCQ needs to fail and human life be damned.

One pill a fortnight works as a prevention, not like a vaccine where it eliminates the virus like Polio but like the yearly Flu vaccine where it greatly reduces people's chances of getting it. In Italy it was a 90% reduction for people taking it for Lupus and Arthritis.

But no, in fucking Victoria Dictator Dan tried the lockdown which didn't work, mandatory masks that didn't work, getting the cops to check people at their homes if they should be isolating and that didn't work so now he has a fucking curfew. Meanwhile no one in the fucking media is telling people to get their Vitamin D levels checked even though it reduces deaths by 80% if it is at a healthy level, and currently most of the deaths down there are in nursing homes. The idiots in government aren't paying attention to anything going on and the morons in the MSM are too busy trying to control the public's opinion rather than informing them about shit, like that half the deaths in Europe were in nursing homes. Oh but they'll be quick to tell you that HCQ doesn't work.
Meanwhile in Japan...
That's still pretty low considering their population. And their testing has been fucking trash, I wouldn't be surprised if this new spike from them is entirely driven by them actually testing people properly.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:59 am

Based
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:32 pm

Masks don't work if you don't social distance
Normies aren't social distancing
Nobody can social distance forever except hikkikomori NEET master race
Masks give normies a false sense of security and something new to politicize/virtue signal over
there is no working vaccine at this time and won't be for a lot longer than anyone wants to admit
HCQ will not be adopted whether it works or not, because of polidicks
Dems will lie and act like covid is solved if they win the election
Riots will continue indefinitely until antifa agitators and big money destabilization agents are stopped

Good news is mostly olds and sicks will die. Imagine if this virus were the black death or some serious raw ass nigga shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:14 pm

And form the ashes of the old world, a new golden age will be ushered in by the surviving hikkiNEETs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:14 pm
And form the ashes of the old world, a new golden age will be ushered in by the surviving hikkiNEETs.
I really wished I'd saved it, but I found this low budget Japanese societal collapse zombie movie on youtube a year back. So the main character comes across these dudes lounging around in a bunker. They don't want to do much of anything so the main characters screams at them:

"You're all just a bunch of NEETs!"

And their leader just laughs back:

"Everyone's a NEET now! Isn't it wonderful?"

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:01 pm

The quarantine has brought normies close to the waters of NEETdom, but it can't make them drink.
RAPEMAN wrote: