China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:22 am

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:30 am

I hope they had "Don't feed the homeless" signs out there.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:36 am

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:38 am

>NY
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:43 am

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021 ... ket-newtab

Good article on the genocide happening in China, which enlightened first-world shitlibs give few-to-no fucks about.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:42 am

And from the New Yorker no less.
SpoilerShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:16 am

Yeah, I was surprised. It's worth going through. I bet the article won't get a fraction of the coverage of a trans bathroom story, even though it involves actual atrocities. Her description of the brainwashing facilities used by the chinese could have been taken directly from Orwell's 1984.

Among other things:

-prisoners were not allowed to cry ever because communists should always be happy
-cameras were used at all times, there were supervisors present much of the time and prisoners were encouraged to snitch
-prisoners were forced/coerced to sign confessions over and over admitting various anti-communist faults and repenting
-cameras recorded even at night, so they had to cry into their pillow away from the camera
-lights were always on in the cells even at night and prisoners were NOT allowed to cover their faces
-prisoners were forced to learn mandarin and speak only mandarin-prisoners who couldn't were functionally mute
-tons of repetition: prisoners required to memorize and spout commie propaganda on cue
-the lady in the article was thrown in prison primarily for having traveled to certain countries iirc, nothing else
-female prisoners when eventually released were under immense pressure to marry a chinese man, aka genocide by breeding which liberals don't admit even exists
-male prisoners were strapped into torture chairs and left there for days or weeks without showers
-prisoners were often too sick to eat but would be forced to anyway, without any medical care or with very little
-prisoners had no humans rights (obvious) and were often told they would stay in prison forever without cooperation
-even with cooperation, prisoners might stay in prison forever because nobody particularly cared
-the prisoner didn't have to have done anything to be imprisoned-it seems it was mainly use to lock up uyghers who had been outside of China or had access to the wider world
-many prisoners were there because they had used file-sharing to listen to music-chinese did the same thing often but were never imprisoned
-prisoners were tortured and this torture was audible many rooms away, where interviews were conducted with other prisoners

The goal seems to have been to both genocide the uyghers and force the remaining ones to completely assimilate into Han Chinese society via commie brainwashing.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:31 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:16 am
-prisoners were not allowed to cry ever because communists should always be happy
-cameras were used at all times, there were supervisors present much of the time and prisoners were encouraged to snitch
"You'll own nothing, you'll have no privacy and you'll be happy"

This is what they want for us

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:06 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:16 am
The goal seems to have been to both genocide the uyghers and force the remaining ones to completely assimilate into Han Chinese society via commie brainwashing.
Based.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:47 pm

At least they will treat trannies fairly.
Even if it's just enough to fill their Olympic team with.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette