China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 28, 2020 5:11 am

All because of a bunch of Third World country pills. This is like the medical version of Sanic's blue arms.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu May 28, 2020 1:46 pm

I never read the full order to overturn the Illinois governor's lockdown order but these snippets are great and exposing the bullshit. :lol:

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu May 28, 2020 1:55 pm

Of course Cuomo is blaming the nursing homes for taking Kung Flu patients even though it was a direct order from him in writing that they have to. The question after that should have been what if they refused.
Last edited by Dehbashi on Thu May 28, 2020 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu May 28, 2020 3:33 pm

This bar is awesome. Said that if you want to be a pussy and wear a mask, then get the fuck out. :lol:

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu May 28, 2020 7:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:42 pm
Duterte should've said "I'll personally cap any kid I see outside".
I surprised he didn't. I love that man's bluntness. He makes Trump look like a tamed pussy.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Thu May 28, 2020 7:51 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:33 pm
This bar is awesome. Said that if you want to be a pussy and wear a mask, then get the fuck out. :lol:
Virtue signaling s a faggot move regardless of what side you're on. I hope everyone in there gets China flu.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu May 28, 2020 7:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:51 pm
Virtue signaling s a faggot move regardless of what side you're on. I hope everyone in there gets China flu.
>fuck snitches
>virtue singling

Go to bed, Karen.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri May 29, 2020 1:34 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 1:55 pm
Of course Cuomo is blaming the nursing homes for taking Kung Flu patients even though it was a direct order from him in writing that they have to. The question after that should have been what if they refused.
I have never seen a politician deflect blame so god damn much. He has so far blamed Trump, the CDC and now the fucking nursing homes for not defying his orders. Fuck this cunt.

A new study claimed HCQ didn;t work again and initially Raoult noticed something fishy
Then people wanted more information about the data and the company who compiled it are going silent:
Jesus fucking christ, they are literally making up numbers. Hospitals are straight up saying "lol we didn't give you data, stop lying". It gets worse the more people look into it:
Fuck me, they claim to have data on almost all WuFlu patients in the USA. Even though the company's website has been around since 2007 all of their shit is nuked on the Wayback Machine (which is why you shouldn't use it and use Acrhive.is instead):
And whgen you try to contact them it's a fucking fake looking crypto company:
This study was used to shut down a ton of clinical trials on HCQ around the world. The third world is ignoring this because they know it's trash, but the corruption is so damn deep that now they are straight up making up numbers since manipulating them with the VA study didn't work.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri May 29, 2020 2:18 am

Honestly at this point everyone involved with preventing HCQ from being used should be thrown into prison for fraud.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri May 29, 2020 3:46 am

If Andrew Cuomo was a Republican (and didn't have his pedigree or a brother in the media), CNN would be calling him a murderer.