China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: China

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:42 pm

My local council now wants everybody to get covid tested every two weeks regardless of whether you have symptoms or not 'to help stop the spread'. The letter they sent was the most a-scientific load of rubbish you've ever read. Started out with 'As we know, even asymptomatic cases can spread the disease'.

Seems to me like another ploy to go 'muh rising cases' and lock everything down again. Any thoughts?

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:42 pm
My local council now wants everybody to get covid tested every two weeks regardless of whether you have symptoms or not 'to help stop the spread'. The letter they sent was the most a-scientific load of rubbish you've ever read. Started out with 'As we know, even asymptomatic cases can spread the disease'.

Seems to me like another ploy to go 'muh rising cases' and lock everything down again. Any thoughts?
If you get a follow up letter saying they plan to use the anal swab method then yes, you’re most certainly fucked my friend. In fact when they call you in for a test drop your pants and give them a full view of the goat just to spite them for wasting your time.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:44 am

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:57 am

Seems like a dumb boomer moment and the dirty mexican trying to make a peso off of it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:08 am

But isn't it plausible either way? I've heard recommendations against flu shots for old people.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:09 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:08 am
But isn't it plausible either way? I've heard recommendations against flu shots for old people.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:29 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:08 am
They're literally censoring any information about adverse reactions to wu flu vaccines, including fucking death. Of course it's fucking plausible. It's not only plausible but probable

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:56 am

This is either anti-white or using the the coloured folk as lab rats.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:02 am

Based. Even niggers are not dumb enough to know that vaccine is trash.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:04 am

>liberal logic
SpoilerShow