China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:50 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:59 pm
So me and my old man were going to get some chicken
Of course you were. :lol:
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:07 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:05 pm
Twitter and fagbook are censoring hydroxiwhatever advocacy now. Poonoo on suicide watch.
I came here to post what they are censoring, it's blowing up on Bitchute:

It's nothing I haven't posted here before. I think the main problem they have is with the African doctor who used the word "cure" for the Zelenko protocol (Zelenko would have been there but he just had heart surgery), because one of the doctors there was James Todaro who I have linked here several times and he hasn't been banned on Twitter.

Speaking of which:
They wanted to create a scene and draw attention, and they got it. Good job. They are doing another press conference today, though squarespace took down their website:
>misinformation

Yet any cunt who posted the VA study or the surgisphere garbage as fact didn't get nuked. I'm James mentioned the fake data from that since everyone was distracted with CHAZ shit at the time, more people need to know that.
Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:46 am
>you have an obligation to stay healthy FOR THEM
Considering that she made her, perfectly healthy, kids sleep outside I'd say she's really overestimating her worth to them
Where is the father? There is nothing about his decision, it's not "we decided" it's only her. Typical cunt single mother, they always put themselves above their kids and that self centered shitty mentality is exactly why their husband left them.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:31 am

Just watched fat fuck Traci Potts (NBC) say Trump is pushing hcq that "science shows DOES NOT WORK. But a vaccine will!" That disingenuous "journalist" actually said that on live TV. These people are pure unadulterated evil.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:54 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:31 am
Just watched fat fuck Traci Potts (NBC) say Trump is pushing hcq that "science shows DOES NOT WORK. But a vaccine will!" That disingenuous "journalist" actually said that on live TV. These people are pure unadulterated evil.
Leftists want never ending lockdowns because it hurts right wing businesses more. That's why on the right you have them pushing HCQ and anti-lockdown shit hard, if it benefited them to have lockdowns they would be pushing that instead. Big tech and other entertainment industries which are pozzed to shit aren't drastically effected by people staying at home and consuming their shit, but something like the Oil industry which is run by conservatives got fucked hard by the price collapse from lockdowns.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:22 pm

Funny part is that the media started going after the black doctor. Saying stuff like that she is into witch doctor medicine and stuff like that. Just because she wants to use HCQ. :lol: Also the cuckservatives are like see, you thought it was a conspiracy theory that Big Pharma was going after HCQ saying it was bad as if to say Big Pharma was right due to her beliefs

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:11 pm

I thought the mask was supposed to protect others from you. And of course the story came from China. :lol:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:27 pm

Is that really why he was infected? Because his nose peeked out for a bit?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:30 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:27 pm
Is that really why he was infected? Because his nose peeked out for a bit?
They treat this virus like it were sarin gas.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:23 pm

Corona is a malevolent spirit, always hovering near you in search for an open nose or mouth.
Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:22 pm
Funny part is that the media started going after the black doctor. Saying stuff like that she is into witch doctor medicine and stuff like that.
That's racist.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:04 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:22 pm
Funny part is that the media started going after the black doctor. Saying stuff like that she is into witch doctor medicine and stuff like that.
They love to use racially charged language whenever a black person commits wrongthink