China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Dehbashi

Re: China

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:59 pm

If you don't want to save grandma from dying, we'll kill you instead.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:25 pm

I really debated whether to put this in the Metokur thread because of how much Chinese dick sucking he has been doing but i decided it had to do with China that I should put it in the correct topic.

Of course things are still bad over there but their culture to save face will never let them admit it.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:37 pm

Imagine the Chinese ball-gargling that Hollywood has in store now. Before they just wanted to get that sweet Yuan but now they have to virtue-signal as well.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:46 pm

if crashing the global economy is what it takes for Chinkland to crumble to ashes along with Jew York City and Pedowood, then I think it's more than worth it tbqh

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:49 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:25 pm
Of course things are still bad over there but their culture to save face will never let them admit it.
This whole Corona mess is reminding the world that despite making cheap plastic bobbles for the West and consooming tons of Capeshit films, China is a Cold War Era Communist nation at heart.

All governments lie, but Communists elevate it to an art form.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:46 pm
if crashing the global economy is what it takes for Chinkland to crumble to ashes along with Jew York City and Pedowood, then I think it's more than worth it tbqh
Don't get your hopes up yet. The greatest healthcare system of the world will cover Jew Yorkers and Hollypedos and the God Emperor will surely guide the land of the free over these dark times quickly under the light of his eternal wisdom.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:18 pm

Damn, i would love to get an job in some Mr. Clean Deat Squad. Bald shaved, chad dudes, protective clear faceshield so the scum can see your face, the smallest possible filtermask so nothing is hidden, clear and good ventilated prtecton suit with air condition so you can work with full energy.

And a backpack for something like an flamethrower or an acid sprayer, combined with a shotgun or some assault rifle. Some of the crew get an LMG with ammo backpack.

And like the good german guy i am, i would love to start in Berlin, cleaning up merkels mess, but still on the lookout for new Cleaners that are willing to join. After germany is clean we can scrub france and spain, before working back east. This time the swiss cheese eaters will be clensed too.....only to be sure. Mr Clean does not know the word "neutral"....
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:52 pm

TheBilthCollector wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:49 pm
This whole Corona mess is reminding the world that despite making cheap plastic bobbles for the West and consooming tons of Capeshit films, China is a Cold War Era Communist nation at heart.
How they operate is actually much more similar to Nazi Germany than any Cold War era Communist nation
Guest wrote:
Yes, if only they weren't taking us with them
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:03 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:13 pm
Guest wrote:
Don't get your hopes up yet. The greatest healthcare system of the world will cover Jew Yorkers and Hollypedos and the God Emperor will surely guide the land of the free over these dark times quickly under the light of his eternal wisdom.
NYC is currently facing an anticipated shortage of ventilators, and their fuckhead governor is doing the typical TDS routine to deflect blame.
“The president says it’s a war,” Cuomo fumed, his voice rising at a press conference at the Javits Center, the massive Manhattan convention hall now being turned into an emergency hospital. “Well then act like it’s a war!”

Faced with New York’s need for 30,000 ventilators to keep virus patients alive when the spread of the virus peaks – which could happen in as soon as two weeks – the federal government had sent 400 from its stockpile.

“You pick the 26,000 people who are going to die because you only sent 400 ventilators,” an angry Cuomo demanded.
In 2015, Cuomo opted against the purchase of 16,000 additional ventilators.
After learning that the state’s stockpile of medical equipment had 16,000 fewer ventilators than New Yorkers would need in a severe pandemic, Gov. Andrew Cuomo came to a fork in the road in 2015. He could have chosen to buy more ventilators. Instead, he asked his health commissioner, Howard Zucker, to assemble a task force and draft rules for rationing the ventilators they already had.
NYC is now rationing ventilators by having two chinkvirus-stricken patients share a single machine to address the shortage of units.

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:21 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:52 pm
How they operate is actually much more similar to Nazi Germany than any Cold War era Communist nation
I'd disagree. While they are copying some aspects of Nazi Germany, they still retain that Soviet era bureaucratic incompetence.

Some of the shit that went on during the cold war would be funny as hell if not for the human toll. Like the Soviets swearing up and down during the first stages of the Chernobyl meltdown that everything was fine, while at the same time asking West German and French Scientists what the best way to put out a graphite fire was.

I'm sure the CCP loves to think of themselves as some 4th Reich visionaries running an efficient dictatorship. Instead they're just the descendants of the politburo retards who gave China the 4 pests campaign.