China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:28 pm

Russia probably pays too well for a complete ban. Better just name the group of Russian athletes something different and move on with the show.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:13 am

Went to the supermarket today. The cashier was wearing an N95 mask and decided to chit-chat with me.

Him: mmmrfmm, mrmffmm, Super Bowl, mmmrfm
Me: Uh, yeah.
Him: Well then, wrmmmm, mrmffmmm, nrfmmm!
Me: Cool, thanks.

I genuinely couldn't hear anything he said except "Super Bowl".

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:28 am

Speaking of masks and the Super Bowl, this is very weird. Mask mandates are lifting everywhere in the US, except for kids at schools... and kids at the Super Bowl, too, apparently.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:16 am

I doubt the audience were following the mandate. Even here in Canada you can't get people to where masks at events.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:50 pm

I like how there's a prominently-displayed kid who just doesn't wear a mask.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:19 pm

The Super Bowl was in Los Angeles County, where kids are still required to wear masks all day at school. But it's somehow okay for no one to wear masks at the Super Bowl (except, oddly, these band kids). There was no shortage of Twitter outrage over this last night from the ANTI-mask crowd, particularly parents.

There are conspiracy theories about why school kids are still being masked while general mask mandates lift in most places. "The kids are being trained to be obedient to the state". I don't buy that 100%, but it is weird how young kids are the last stand of mask mandates.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:29 pm

That's not a conspiracy, that's fact. There is zero reason for children to be muzzled. They are not big vectors for covid, and the muzzles don't even work in the first place. It's about control and stifling their development, nothing else

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:38 pm

I thought that it was because of how disgusting kids generally are is why they are at the end of the mask mandate totem pole. Then again, I live in the state with one of the highest AIDS count so there really is no point.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:54 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:38 pm
Then again, I live in the state with one of the highest AIDS count so there really is no point.
Despite the AIDS pandemic being almost 50 years old, no one is mandating less gay anal sex or closing out fag bars.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:58 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:38 pm
I thought that it was because of how disgusting kids generally are is why they are at the end of the mask mandate totem pole
No, what LL claims is conspiracy theory is exactly right. Kids have no frame of reference for how this shit is supposed to go, so they'll come to see being told to muzzle up as 'normal' and won't put up any resistance when told to muzzle up in the future.