China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: China

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:19 pm

They are the only ethnic group to which not just every single negative stereotype applies, they are actually worse and there is not a single exception.
It's actually pretty remarkable.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:31 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:19 pm
They are the only ethnic group to which not just every single negative stereotype applies, they are actually worse and there is not a single exception.
It's actually pretty remarkable.
I will take your word for it.
I remember once on America's Most Wanted they were profiling a Gypsy criminal operating in the USA, and they had to take a minute out to do a "NOT ALL Gypsies" disclaimer.
But I'm thinking, OK, where are these "good Gypsies" then? Shouldn't they be able to point to SOMEBODY that contributes positively to society?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:51 pm

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:52 pm

There are none. Imagine nigger hoodrats, make them more tribal, have less but more hostile contact to outsiders and then imagine there is no other kind of nigger anywhere.

They aren't as aggressive, nor do they kill each other as much. But when it comes to stealing from outsiders they are more single-minded and blunt than ticks are about sucking blood.

An example: Old gipsy lady in the village where our store was. Her husband, she, her children and their children were all barred from every single business in the area. All are thieves.
So she (75 or so years old) is in the bank, waiting to access the ATM. A woman was in front of her, I'm behind her.
The woman in front of her fumbles her card, it falls to the floor and the gipsy steps on it...and just stands there, pretending to have seen nothing. Both the woman and I have seen her do it.

So the woman goes "Um, excuse me. I dropped my card and I believe you are standing on it.". The gipsy vehemently denies it. I say that I saw it as well, still denial.
So I say "Well, go ahead then and do your ATM business." and she claims she is waiting for someone, moving not a single inch.

Two bank employees come and join the argument. One claims he has seen everything on the cameras.
The other goes over to the police, which was the building right next to the bank, returns with two officers and they have to basically arrest her to get her to move to reveal the card.
The cops in the village were sick and tired of her shit because they would deal either with her or someone else of the family every fucking week.

Gypsies aren't smart about their scams. They just see nothing wrong with it and don't care about the punishment. They have no shame. It's impossible to deal with them because of that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:04 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:52 pm
Gypsies aren't smart about their scams. They just see nothing wrong with it and don't care about the punishment. They have no shame. It's impossible to deal with them because of that.
Take the happy merchant and cut their IQ in half and that is basically a Gypsy.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:44 pm

I think I'd take a gypsy over a Muslim but I don't have the exposure to gypsies as I do Muslims.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:31 pm

China is censoring Dlive openly it seems. Truly the purge has begun.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:54 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:31 pm
China is censoring Dlive openly it seems. Truly the purge has begun.
Hopefully it goes away completely and takes its lemons with.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:13 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:44 pm
I think I'd take a gypsy over a Muslim but I don't have the exposure to gypsies as I do Muslims.
And that is the only reason you would say such a thing. :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:05 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:44 pm
You'd think so and you'd be mistaken. You'd be surprised how mistaken you are, actually. They make ISIS look like reasonable people.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!